Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Olympiacos are amongst the options outside of Italy.
  • Two Brazilian clubs are interested.
  • One unnamed European top club will meet up with Buffon.

saivet

• Olympiacos are amongst the options outside of Italy.
  • Two Brazilian clubs are interested.
  • One unnamed European top club will meet up with Buffon.
Could be an experienced back up for Henderson if DDG is sold.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
With Villareal getting CL with their EL-win... does that mean Sevilla lose their place?
That would only happen if a Spanish team won the CL as well. As it stands, Spain gets 5 teams into the CL with Sevilla qualifying as the 4th-placed team in La Liga.

izec

Hakimi to PSG would indeed be huge for PSG, as he is a top attacking FB/wingback. Their weakest position in the squad

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Hakimi is a fantastic wing back, but a liability as a full back. It was one thing for Inter to sign him, given Conte's preference for 3atb lineups, but I'm not sure how much sense it makes for PSG to pay such a fee for a player, that more or less locks them into a less common setup.

Last edited:

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Pochettino can make it work. He also made Rose look good.

Am jealous, would have loved Hakimi at Bayern.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
What I don't get with the Hakimi deal is, after such a great season with Dortmund, why did Inter effectively get a free shot at him, only to potential move for big money the season after.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
FM muppet mode activated!

In (210m):
Sancho - 80m
Rice - 40m + Lingard
Varane - 45m
Unknown ST - 30m
Trippier - 15m
Heaton - Free

Out (80m):
Dalot - 10m
Matic - 15m
Jones - 5m
Bailly - 20m
De Gea - 30m

Net Spend: 130m :D
I’m most excited about Unknown. Hopefully he can replace Own Goal, who has been in really poor form for the last 18 months.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Interesting to see Chelsea's name in there. I guess they'd need another right back given that Azpilicueta's old and Reece James is their only other option.

diarm

If we sell DDG, which in itself is a mistake, we'd need to sign a goalkeeper. Romero and Grant are leaving and Heaton is not good enough for no.2.
?

Heaton is a fine keeper and a more than good option for No2.

roseguy64

What if we part exchanged De Gea for Oblak. De Gea gets to go home to Spain. Oblak supposedly was a Utd fan growing up.

Then we use Henderson as part exchange for Kane? Or otherwise sell him £40m. We’d at least cover the Oblak fee and maybe have a bit more towards the kitty.

Oblak and Heaton would be better than Henderson and Heaton.
Why would Tottenham want both Lloris and Henderson? It's not like the former is now awful or anything.

roseguy64

Normally I'd agree, but I think the fallout from Wednesday will make that borderline untenable. I think for his own sake, he's going to want to leave, and I won't begrudge him for that.
Why would what happened on Wednesday make him want to leave? He's gone through much worse for both Man Utd and Spain.

sparx99

Why would what happened on Wednesday make him want to leave? He's gone through much worse for both Man Utd and Spain.
I mean there has been talk for years now that he wants to move back to Spain. His girlfriend just had a baby which must have crystallised that now is the time as well. He’ll have to take a pay cut to return home but that’s the choice facing him. Be nearer your family for less money or stick it out in Manchester for the rest of his contract. Either way he’s already made tons of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.