Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Official: Matt Miazga's out on loan again.

@WI_Red @Zaphod2319 @MrMarcello

La Liga is available on TSN, so I should be able to watch him more often alongside Facundo Pellistri.
That dude is in perpetual loan purgatory.
Hopefully the days of our young players jumping at the chance to be perpetually loaned out is over. Miazga and EPB are classic cases. I was so disappointed when EPB went to City. I know he is still not that old, but he lost so much development time and I was confident there was/is a really good player in there waiting to be unlocked.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
The thing I'm saying is I want all our players to be good on the ball, with the double pivot I'd like to see one that screens primarily but who is capable of hitting the front 4 from deep, and an 8 that can do the running McFred do but with much more quality on the ball. A young Matic would be fine as the #6, but sadly his legs aren't up to it.
That would be nice. Ole seems comfortable enough with the limitations of our CMs.

Last edited:

Tarrou

Are we so stupid that we think Flamingo a club that cant pay 1m for a player will be able to buy him for 20m in a year?
there isn't much downside to setting it high for us though, is there?

if we put it at 10m what difference would it make? They can still bid 10m and we can accept, we just don't have to

NecssryEvil

I'm sure other clubs would be monitoring his situation, but none have gone to the next stage. On top of that, Dybala himself wants to remain at Juventus, which makes him leaving the club less likely.

FYI, Flamengo are paying United €1 million as the loan fee on top of covering 60% of the wages. I'd say €1 million is better than nothing.
Hmmmm....

"Flamengo will not pay any loan fee but will share salary..."

Get "your" story straight! ;)

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
They're going to take a big loss on him after buying him for 55M. What club would go above 25/30M for him ? He can be very good but not worth the trouble if he's only arsed to do it 10 games a season.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Pjanic is still not in Barcelona's plans. Koeman doesn't plan to call on him, and the player's yet to find a new club to join.

NecssryEvil

So many Brazilian outlets were saying that there'd be a €1-million fee that I skimmed over that part of the Tweet and missed it entirely. :lol:
Yeah, just giving you a hard time...

I can't remember the player or teams involved but I think it was in the Italian league where recently a club triggered the buyout and then turned around and sold on to another team. Possibly why they dropped the fee and added the 20% sell-on. I am hoping that is what happens but wouldn't put money on it.

Devil may care

That would be nice. Ole seems comfortable enough with the limitations of our CMs.
I'm not sure that’s the case, look at Bayern locking up Kimmich and Goretzka for another 5 seasons, you know Ole recognizes they are levels above ours, but I think the issue is he can't get what he wants, personally I don't think Rice is anything special but I think he'd be happy to get him, my biggest worry is I do feel there's a degree of rose tinted delusion at the club regarding McTominay.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
I'm not sure that’s the case, look at Bayern locking up Kimmich and Goretzka for another 5 seasons, you know Ole recognizes they are levels above ours, but I think the issue is he can't get what he wants, personally I don't think Rice is anything special but I think he'd be happy to get him, my biggest worry is I do feel there's a degree of rose tinted delusion at the club regarding McTominay.
Why the Bayern comparison? Am I missing something?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

Note: Joris Crolbois is a reporter for RMC Sport.
  • Urgent sale needed to comply with financial regulations
  • Sale price dropped to €10m + €5m in bonuses

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Wasn’t he on the verge of signing for Athletico the other day?
He was, but Atletico Madrid then turned their attention to Dusan Vlahovic and Matheus Cunha.

EDIT: To clarify further, there was progress on Rafa Mir, but then negotiations hit an impasse with Wolves. At that point, Atletico Madrid moved onto other options, and Sevilla pounced on Rafa Mir at that moment.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.

Source:

Note: Joris Crolbois is a reporter for RMC Sport.
  • Urgent sale needed to comply with financial regulations
  • Sale price dropped to €10m + €5m in bonuses
15m isa good deal. Seems like he isn't that highly rated by us if we are not interested at that price

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Awful signing imo. He’s got some of the worst handling I’ve ever seen in a keeper. Delighted they’ve spent that much on him.

dinostar77

Awful signing imo. He’s got some of the worst handling I’ve ever seen in a keeper. Delighted they’ve spent that much on him.
Sergip Romero on a free transfer is a much better option than ramsdale. Awful keeper. Sheff Utd must be laughing all the way to the bank.

dinostar77

Ronaldo Premier League return? | Lewandowski offered to Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd | Chelsea prepare Tchouameni bid
Duncan Castles joins Ian McGarry to 'bring you the news before it becomes news' from the biggest clubs in world football.

Today:
-Lewandowski offered to Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd
-Ronaldo Premier League return?
-Chelsea prepare Tchouameni bid
-Man Utd reject Ramsey swap
-Darwin an evolution for Brighton?
-Bremen match Celtic's offer for Giakoumakis
-Dominic Raab award

https://play.acast.com/s/thetransferwindow/vnid://episodes/46173392?media_id=34043462

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Happy for Ramsdale and hope he cracks on with proving people wrong. He will 100% be the scapegoat for any Arsenal slip up now though which is pretty sad.

I may as well jump on the ‘banter’ now seen as we got decent £. Will the relegation curse follow…

Status
Not open for further replies.