Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich

Things pass, it is a law of life. Juventus remains, which is the most important thing. Ronaldo gave his contribution, he made himself available, now he goes away, and life goes on "
So Ronaldo basically just quit on Juve? What about honoring contracts and all that stuff?

GBBQ

Too bad he doesn't give a feck.
Ole talks so little about transfer targets even when a Varane and Dancho were done deals he said very little. He doesn’t talk about other teams players. It would seem strange to come out with these comments about Ronaldo being a club legend and having Bruno talk to him if we know he’s not interested.

I mean saying “we are here” as an option and Ronaldo ultimately joining City would be an embarrassment. Ole could just say we’re well stacked in attack so we won’t be in for him. For such a low fee that would easily repay itself in the advertising and the fact we havea relatively low wage budget means it’a doable.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Ole talks so little about transfer targets even when a Varane and Dancho were done deals he said very little. He doesn’t talk about other teams players. It would seem strange to come out with these comments about Ronaldo being a club legend and having Bruno talk to him if we know he’s not interested.

I mean saying “we are here” as an option and Ronaldo ultimately joining City would be an embarrassment. Ole could just say we’re well stacked in attack so we won’t be in for him. For such a low fee that would easily repay itself in the advertising and the fact we havea relatively low wage budget means it’a doable.
Don't you think that after Ole has said that then it makes sure Ronaldo looks a right s**t if he joins City.

prateik

Although judging my Ole's recent comments we seem to be in for him

Please tell me this is a made up quote..
We shouldnt be in for him just because there is a chance he goes to CIty..

I didnt want him a week ago.. I dont now.. I also dont want him at City, but it doesnt mean we should try to sign him.

GBBQ

Don't you think that after Ole has said that then it makes sure Ronaldo looks a right s**t if he joins City.
I don’t think it’s Ole’s style. We’ll never hear the end of it if he goes to City now. City and Liverpool fans will have a field day.

Thanos

I didnt want him a week ago.. I dont now.. I also dont want him at City, but it doesnt mean we should try to sign him.
This is my feeling too.
I really hope that we don't look like Muppets in this, as either he will reject us and go to City anyway or join us and not perform.

Though if he comes, I can see Martial being sold. Wouldn't mind that tbh.

Withnail

He said it at the this afternoons presser. We are in for him because he's leaving Juventus and is available for 25m.

It'd be a short term contract anyway and he'll still score loads of goals. You know all those crosses we keep putting in that no one ever gets on the end of?

GBBQ

If true What will this mean for Cavani? Surely Ronaldo will want #7 back. Add in to the mix that Cavani had to be convinced to stay, he’s only here for 1 more season and seems pissed off about the PL decision on releasing player for internationals. Could we see the contract terminated by mutual agreement?

prateik

I feel insulted on Cristiano's behalf for having read that comparison.
He has been playing in the retirement league for the last 2 seasons and hasnt stood out as the best player there.. i love him.. but he is well past his best.
Coming back as a final farewell is good.. would be great..
Spending a transfer fee and big wages on him is stupid.. we need players in other positions. This is going back to the pre-Ole days where Woody went about trying to sign marquee players and ended up with big money signings who were past their sell by date.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
If true What will this mean for Cavani? Surely Ronaldo will want #7 back. Add in to the mix that Cavani had to be convinced to stay, he’s only here for 1 more season and seems pissed off about the PL decision on releasing player for internationals. Could we see the contract terminated by mutual agreement?
I could see that being a likely scenario.

Matt851

No one is paying that much for him.

United’s bid that was rejected was 12m , they are not going to go from that to 30-40
12m is a laughable bid considering he was one of the best right backs in la liga last year and one of athleticos best players. He seems to get a lot of stick on here based on his performances overhis last season for spurs, ignoring the improvements he has made since going to spain

theklr

How we feeling getting CR instead of a new midfielder ...? At least Donny will get gametime then...

GBBQ

He has been playing in the retirement league for the last 2 seasons and hasnt stood out as the best player there.. i love him.. but he is well past his best.
Coming back as a final farewell is good.. would be great..
Spending a transfer fee and big wages on him is stupid.. we need players in other positions. This is going back to the pre-Ole days where Woody went about trying to sign marquee players and ended up with big money signings who were past their sell by date.
Cavani didn’t need to be the best player in the League or even in the United squad to be hugely impactful and effective. We don’t need world class Ronaldo, we need consistent goal scoring Ronaldo to help win us matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.