Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

diarm

This transfer window needs its own Netflix documentary.

Football... bloody hell.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Uh oh, trouble in Frankfurt?
The change from Amin Younes to Al-Shabab has burst according to Sky Infos! At the beginning of the week, Younes announced that he wanted to stay in Frankfurt. Today the final rejection from Saudi Arabia. Other players (Jakic) should come with the Younes money. It's simmering internally.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
You must be getting giddy, carvajal. This sounds like music for your ears.
On the one hand, yes, there seems to be a jam on the left, however a Hazard-Benzema-Mbappe with Bale behind them, with all the instruments tuned, sounds very good

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: O Jogo

Porto manager Sergio Conceicao on the final days of the transfer window:
I’ve been saying that the market is right by the door and I keep saying it. That’s my feeling. The players are training to be called up and that’s how I make the call. On my part, there is total focus and on the part of the players, too. We realise that the market arouses curiosity, there is always this final stage where there can be movements. But from what I’ve been hearing from the management, for now, things are very calm. You never know what might happen until the last day.

Tiber

Feels a lot more greedy than it would have two hours ago. But if we could get a loan for Saul over the line we would really be in a position to go all out for the title

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Mauro Icardi
    • PSG are not willing to sell him.
    • Juventus want him on loan.
  • Moise Kean: loan + conditional purchase obligation (Juve prefer to tie it to CL qualification)
  • Juve are also interested in both Gianluca Scamacca and Giacomo Raspadori of Sassuolo.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Luckhurst's finally reported on this.
  • Fee: €28m (as Agresti, Di Marzio, and The Athletic reported)
  • Contract: 2 years, £480k/week

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Mbappé's transfer to Real Madrid can benefit AS Monaco.
"We are following this situation with great interest." Oleg Petrov, vice-president of AS Monaco, looks with insistence on the last turmoil of the Mbappé file, a transfer or an extension of the Frenchman who can bring in €35M at the Rocher club.

Status
Not open for further replies.