Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Romano teasing United fans to keep the stream numbers high, I guarantee 100% there will be no further incoming at Man Utd today.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Our 4 CB options are Alaba, Militao, Nacho and Vallejo :nervous: Unless Ancelotti is big on Chust...

Injury prone, going by transfer market no. He's barely missed games to injury over the last few seasons. Slow? Started for Bayern last season, so again, wouldn't say so. Old, sure, but we need a relatively reliable and cheap cover here :D
Between injuries, speed and age the latter is the least problematic.
He played a lot for Bayern but it seemed he always picked up a knock. And he lost a lot of his athleticism over the last 2 years.
But yes, he could still work as a CB4 at Real or Bayern.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
From the wording of the tweets, it seems we are still pondering the Neves move. Strager was quite emphatic in ruling out moves for Saul and Camavinga, but not quite so with Neves. Suggests to me the situation could still change.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Our 4 CB options are Alaba, Militao, Nacho and Vallejo :nervous: Unless Ancelotti is big on Chust...

Injury prone, going by transfer market no. He's barely missed games to injury over the last few seasons. Slow? Started for Bayern last season, so again, wouldn't say so. Old, sure, but we need a relatively reliable and cheap cover here :D
Ok,you have convinced me, I am very easy haha . I need to lick Mbappe's wounds with comunicados oficiales.
My only downside is that he is a very contrasted player to be a substitute, 2 for 3 positions, assuming that Miguel will establish and that Mendy returns to 100%

Infra-red

From the wording of the tweets, it seems we are still pondering the Neves move. Strager was quite emphatic in ruling out moves for Saul and Camavinga, but not quite so with Neves. Suggests to me the situation could still change.
Everyone reliable seems to think we are done in terms of incomings and outgoings. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Keyser

Almost like they have 9 hours to fill :)

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
City is not signing a striker after Kane and Ronaldo? I would imagine they will be all over one in the market now
Looks like Torres is going to be their striker. FPL dream that one as well.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
I'll be mad if we don't offer him a 1+1 or 2 year deal at anything below €7M/Y gross. @carvajal @GatoLoco
Who would you drop out of Alaba-Militao-Mendy? I don't see the club looking for that kind of profile npw, rather a Kounde for seasons to come if the defense doesn't work right.

Fox outside the box

Oh would he just come out and say not happening ffs and stop pandering to the United fans that hang on his every word.
Is that just what you're doing now?

None of this is new. Most links with United are done to drive traffic. If it winds someone up then by now they should know to just not keep tabs on deadline day. It's all part of the fun. When fun stops..... Stop, just have an app like one football and turn notifications on. If anyrhing concrete happens, you'll know fairly quickly but can otherwise just go about your business without the stress.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Who would you drop out of Alaba-Militao-Mendy? I don't see the club looking for that kind of profile npw, rather a Kounde for seasons to come if the defense doesn't work right.
None. We need a reliable backup

R'hllor

Happy with this. Looks like we are getting a few quality players through the door finally.
Do you think Jokanovic might quit, last interview he made it sound like board didnt deliver what was promised to him.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
"If nothing happens, he's expected to stay" - great use of the English language there!
Personally, I'd happily wave him off if Frenkie de Jong was coming the other way - now that would be some transfer window! Ah well...
Considering he’s not English it’s forgivable.

I know what he means though but I feel this ‘ Cavani isn’t happy’ kind of narrative will play and play

JanK

Supports
Napoli
Well, if we don't pick a DM, then there can be multiple reasons:

- Our top pick DM is currently unavailable
- We were hesitant to break the bank
- We had options, but these players weren't that interested in joining United
- Ole truly believes in McFred and Matic (lol, this is just plain stupidity to think that Ole is like that)
- We have something up in our sleeve and a new DM is emerged

So yeah. Something is going on and I am sure that this thing is being dealt with.

theklr

- Ole truly believes in McFred and Matic (lol, this is just plain stupidity to think that Ole is like that)

So yeah. Something is going on and I am sure that this thing is being dealt with.
Probably like last summer when we didnt go for Sancho and kept putting DJ/Rashford on RW

SATA

Napoli needs a DM? What's going on there?

Inigo Montoya

The first is my pick. We aren’t just going for a cheap option

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Whether it be today or not, Mbappe is leaving PSG in the next 12 months. It's promising that they're looking at Martial. Hopefully he has a half decent season and his price rockets.

Inigo Montoya

Whether it be today or not, Mbappe is leaving PSG in the next 12 months. It's promising that they're looking at Martial. Hopefully he has a half decent season and his price rockets.
70m perhaps?
Absolute nonsense in this day and age. He will not fetch that and anyone paying that will soon see their club in financial straits

Status
Not open for further replies.