Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAF is the GOAT

He Literally came to England a few years back to lecture in front of coaches and managers in "The Coaches Voice", what are they on about ?

Teja

He Literally came to England a few years back to lecture in front of coaches and managers in "The Coaches Voice", what are they on about ?
It is a bit of a joke that people like him can't get a visa through the standard process. Doesn't the UK have some general purpose exceptional ability category where they can just look at his resume and stamp a document?

Will they say they won't give a visa to Tarantino to act in a move in England because he's been mostly directing movies recently?

(I realize there's probably some special purpose carve out for film people, but you get the general idea. Big name + Previous Experience + Current experience in a different domain)

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Tuchel's quotes on the matter, starting off with whether dropping Christensen would worsen the contract negotiations:
No, the opposite. We have the hope that it influences the contract situation a little bit. My understanding was that it was a matter of a very short period before we have good news. I said this I think in the national break, that it’s for me a matter of days where we think that we can have good news about Andreas. As I understood it the club wants the same, the player wants the same, the coach wants the same: to stay. That’s why we need the commitment and then we can continue.

I have no good news. That was my understanding weeks ago that Andreas wants the same as me, that he wants the same as the club, and that’s why for me it was a zero problem situation because everybody wanted the same as far as I understood it. But we have been waiting for a long time now for confirmation. And it is on Andreas to act how he acts on the pitch. He needs to act now off the pitch and walk the talk because he tells us that he loves Chelsea, he tells us that he wants to stay and be a big part, because he is a big part of a big club, and I think he is a perfect fit and I think that he is not done yet here. His career here is, by far, not finished, [he] can still develop and be a big, big player. But, like I said, it’s on him, it’s on him. We want the commitment and hopefully we get it.
Reminder: Rüdiger rejected the initial £140k/week offer from Chelsea. Since then, there have been no new offers.

EDIT: One of the quotes in Tweet form

Last edited:

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea

Tuchel's quotes on the matter, starting off with whether dropping Christensen would worsen the contract negotiations:

Reminder: Rüdiger rejected the initial £140k/week offer from Chelsea. Since then, there have been no new offers.
Rudiger is going to have a difficult time finding a team to pay the wages he is asking for. If he does, more power to him. Get all you can.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Full quote:
It’s not my business, you have to go to Txiki [Begiristain] or the agent of Ferran Torres, or Barcelona, I’m not the guy to talk about it. In six years I don't talk about these issues. We call some players from other clubs when we are interested, so I completely understand. I would prefer not but it is what it is. We cannot control that and it depends on many, many things.

romufc

Falks scattergun approach reminds me of when we announced LvG and we were linked with every Dutch player under the sun, even Ron fecking Vlaar!

He doesn't have much credibility, he lost a bit more when he categorically said Ralf isnt coming United as well.

I think he is doing this so if one of these come off, he can be like I told you so.

JuriM

Can we just not post those random links to future transfers under an interim manager who hasn't even taken charge of a game yet?

GBBQ

He doesn't have much credibility, he lost a bit more when he categorically said Ralf isnt coming United as well.

I think he is doing this so if one of these come off, he can be like I told you so.
With the added benefit that those that don't come off by next September will either be forgotten or can be written off as a veto by the new manager.

kirk buttercup

Booo

Yay!!
Werner and Haaland would be interesting.

Hear me out .
LW Rashford / Sancho /
RW Sancho / Greenwood / Amad
CF Ronaldo/ Haaland / Werner

assuming Cavani moves on . And I think Martial will too.

Thats some depth , won't happen But would love to get Werner and him work out here. Would be great for it to go our way the odd time with a player that doesn't work out at one club but does at another .

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Werner would be a great signing in an aggressive, high-press side. Don't think Chelsea plays to his strengths at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.