Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Anel Ahmedhodžić to Brentford?

Source: Sportbladet

Ahmedhodžić on whether he's going to play his last two matches for Mälmo Malmö:
If it’s my last match, it will be sad. I want to win the Swedish championship first and then I can think about all that later. If I were to guess [if he is closer to leaving now than in the last two windows]? Yes.
On the Brentford links and the potential of playing alongside Pontus Jansson:
(Laughs) I knew that question [about Brentford links] was coming. I saw it yesterday. He is a fantastic player and he was my role model in Malmö FF. He was the one I looked up to. It would be really huge. But I can answer all these questions after the match on Saturday. I will have answers. Better answers anyway, not so boring.
When he was pressed on the Brentford links:
No, not so definitive. I get to be a little secretive. I have not really put so much focus on it but concentrated on winning the title. I really want to leave with a good ending. It would be great to do it at home [against Halmstad].

Last edited:

pascell

Anel Ahmedhodžić to Brentford?

Source: Sportbladet

Ahmedhodžić on whether he's going to play his last two matches for Mälmo:

On the Brentford links and the potential of playing alongside Pontus Jansson:

When he was pressed on the Brentford links:
I don't think he could've made it anymore obvious that a deals been done with Brentford, but they're being respectful towards Mälmo as they're going into a title decider.

Bogga

I don't think he could've made it anymore obvious that a deals been done with Brentford, but they're being respectful towards Mälmo as they're going into a title decider.
Haha... Close enough... Malmö

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
BREAKING NEWS
New search at Juventus: the sale of Cristiano Ronaldo is in the sights

Investigators investigate Ronaldo's departure from Juventus and return to Manchester United
Searches in the Juventus HQ

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Calciomercato.it’s CMIT TV

FYI, the journalist in question here is Gianluca di Marzio.
  • Arsenal want him.
  • Arsenal have already met with Kulusevski's reps.
  • Selling Kulusevski will help Juve in acquiring Vlahovic.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • West Ham have yet to hold fresh talks with Rice.
  • Rice has 2.5 years left in his contract with a 1-year club option on top of it.
  • West Ham want to make Rice their highest-paid player but fear that they cannot offer an enticing salary, especially if they miss out on the CL.
  • No team has made an offer for Rice yet. Interested teams:
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Unnamed German club(s)
  • Tuchel quote on Rice:
    • Full quote:
      I am absolutely aware that he is a Chelsea boy and he comes through the academy, and he is very close to our guys. He’s a very strong player and, in general, I am absolutely impressed by (Tomas) Soucek and him. They are real helpers on the pitch. They take responsibility for high pressing, for deep defending, for filling the gaps on the wings, for deep build up, for goals from set pieces. Both of them are simply doing everything. Declan is an important member of the England team, so it speaks for itself. Very strong in build up and very intelligent in passing.
  • No guarantee that Chelsea will go after Declan Rice
    • Chelsea believe both Conor Gallagher and Billy Gilmour can play a part in the future.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
  • Unnamed German club(s)
And who would that be? The clubs who have never spent more than ~€30m in their history and are still impacted by Corona or the club that already has (one of) the best CM duo(s) in Europe? It sounds a bit made up.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
That's surprising .. feel like all I've been hearing recently is about how amazing he was, yet another coach from the Red Bull coaching factory etc.
He's not been pragmatic enough for the squad that he has. They open up way too easily, especially since they commit so many bodies forward. He isn't a terrible coach, but he needs to realise that he can't go gung-ho against every team.

VanHaal'sRedArmy

He's not been pragmatic enough for the squad that he has. They open up way too easily, especially since they commit so many bodies forward. He isn't a terrible coach, but he needs to realise that he can't go gung-ho against every team.
Well, let's hope he's become available - another coach to add to our staff.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Could he join up with Rangnick at United for the rest of the season?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Ziggo Sport via Soccer News

Ziyech when asked about a potential Ajax return:
I would love to (return). I had a fantastic time there. It’s a place where I have felt at home, and whether it will ever happen, the future will tell. But, if it is up to me, it will definitely happen. That’s (a transfer) not up to me; I leave that to them. I just try to enjoy every day now and do my thing. What the future brings, we’ll see then. But, like I said, I hope it happens one day. Whether it will happen is not up to me.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Aftonbladet

Anel Ahmedhodzic on his impending January transfer:
I do not say which club it is but I will leave in January. Nothing is clear but I have little to choose from. I’m done with the Allsvenskan. Then I get to come back in ten years.
On whether Brentford will be his next club:
The dream league is the Premier League, but the most important thing is playing time.
Malmö's sporting director Andreas Georgsson on the Anel transfer:
We will see what the market looks like in January, if the clubs are prepared to match what we think Anel is worth. After these last few months, I would not be surprised if the interest is even greater. He has been good in Champions League matches against the absolute best opposition.

He has shown that he is at the absolute highest level. But it is a little difficult to know where the football market is in terms of price.

Status
Not open for further replies.