Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Didn't see a tweet yet

Man Utd seal Moore move
Man Utd have confirmed the signing of Jade Moore from Orlando Pride.
The England midfielder has agreed an 18-month deal.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
The Everton fans, for whatever reason, really hate Vitor Pereira and would rather have Lampard manage them. If the fans weren't so vociferous in their opposition to Pereira, then we might not have seen Lampard remain in contention.
They'd be better off with Ole, or no worse off, certainly. Lampard is never going to get them competing for top 4.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

EDIT: French journalist's info
The positions have come closer between PSG and Tottenham for the loan of Tanguy Ndombele around a loan with option to buy with 100% support of the salary by Paris. The two clubs are discussing the purchase option but Paris are ready to make an effort even without leaving.

Last edited:

Brophs

The One and Only
Oddly enough, Andy Mitten was on Off The Ball the other day and I thought he was noticeably guarded about Rashford, when asked about what's been going on with him. One of the interesting lines he dropped in was "Again, I hear mixed things about Marcus Rashford. I'm not sure whether he'll have a long term future at United..." The whole interview is good, but for anyone who might be interested in the Rashford bit it's from 10:07 onwards.

https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/otb-football/id91514977?i=1000548984813

Thought it was an interesting line from someone like Andy Mitten, who doesn't tend to trade in tittle tattle.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
why not both? There are a few on here who follow the women’s team, no?
There are a decent amount of women's team fans in here. Even I keep track of their happenings despite being unable to watch their matches. I don't want to deal with a backlash from angry United fans (either at me or someone else) who aren't seeing any incomings for the men's team.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Anyways, the women's team made 3 new signings today:

She was most recently playing for North Carolina Courage in the NWSL. She'll add depth to our back line and make up for Millie Turner being unavailable for us.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Jade Moore (central midfielder) used to play under Marc Skinner at Orlando Pride.

Most recently:

Signe Bruun is on loan from Lyon (a powerhouse in women's football) and used to play for PSG before this. She's a 23-year-old striker and is an exciting talent, apparently.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea

Jade Moore (central midfielder) used to play under Marc Skinner at Orlando Pride.

Most recently:

Signe Bruun is on loan from Lyon (a powerhouse in women's football) and used to play for PSG before this. She's a 23-year-old striker and is an exciting talent, apparently.
As far as Women's transfers, Signe is supposed to be the biggest transfer this window. She is still young but with a lot of CL experience and only supposed to become a better player. Jealous that you got her.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
More info on Turner to Arsenal:

Fee: just under $7M + add-ons. New England will have a sell-on percentage included in the deal. Turner coming in means that Leno can leave Arsenal in the summer for more first-team football.

On the price, whilst it's not that high for Arsenal, it's a large sum of money for New England. They won't get it all immediately, but they'll eventually be able to make use of the fee in future seasons to strengthen their team.

lysglimt

Scout

Most recently:

Signe of Moore to come ?

SAFMUTD

Adama Traore 8 goals and 14 assists - in 160 matches. I am sorry - but the guy is so insanely overrated. Most good wingers/strikers produce those numbers in one season.
Does anyone really rates him? he's the definition of pace merchant. Has one of the lowest staminas I've seen from a professional player, can barely play 60 minutes per match.

Status
Not open for further replies.