Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_toad

i said nounce wit "u" not that other word. i mean as "smart ass". happy now heinrich?
Not sure when I became a Heinrich, but sure can see why you’re a newb on limited posting rights. I’ll take it you got recently banned and you’re back under a new username.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Highly rated young center back that never got the chance at Arsenal and for the past few years seems to enjoy shitting on them every window, it's hilarious that it's happening to them, but it just shows the attitudes of players these days.
I think it's more social media/banter era that means players can say this sort of thing.

Borussia Teeth

I've always thought this. In order to preserve our wage structure, just hand out larger sign on bonuses to compensate so when players are renewing they can't ask for huge salaries.
Yeah, but if I was player renewing my contract, I would then ask for a renewal bonus

jesperjaap

Astute signing. At least Leeds look like staying up, if we had of passed on Kamara for free and spent £50m on Phillips.....deary me

Seriously wonder who we are looking at for the holdign defensive midfielder, Camavinga was my dream last summer, Kamara not my dream but seemed by far the most sensible option this summer. It is a strange move as no European football for him and though he doesnt go forward, he is kind of similar defensively to Douglas Luis who is still young himself

Red_toad

Surprising end destination for Kamara.
Honestly don’t think he improves Villa, Luis is as good a player for me, possibly better. Watching United and seeing the massive hole at the base of our midfield yet again today shows how much we needed this kind of player. I wonder who Ten Hag has instructed the club to sign, as we only had Matic and he’s left now.

Status
Not open for further replies.