Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

lysglimt

Scout
Very experienced third choice but hasn't played much in recent times. It's still important to get a good backup keeper who would be ready to step in if needed.
Sam Johnstone is 3 times the goalkeeper Darlow is

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
We’ve just let Sam Johnstone to move to palace for free and before anyone says that he wouldn’t come here to be back up, I would expect him to challenge De Gea and we’ve seen with Dave without a proper challenger his levels drop off.

These two wouldn’t be worth it on a free transfer, let alone paying a fee for. Lord knows why this club makes decisions like this.

Mickson

We’ve just let Sam Johnstone to move to palace for free and before anyone says that he wouldn’t come here to be back up, I would expect him to challenge De Gea and we’ve seen with Dave without a proper challenger his levels drop off.

These two wouldn’t be worth it on a free transfer, let alone paying a fee for. Lord knows why this club makes decisions like this.
Obviously United should try to sign Johnstone, but he would be stupid to go here. He will be first-choice at Palace who looks good for a top 10 place next season.

Zoo

Well Newcastle are offering Darlow, but doesn't mean that we'll accept. And Bachmann said last week that he wants to stay at Watford to be number 1 there with Foster going. Heaton is 36 and hasn't played a whole lot since his big injury so if Henderson goes we do need good backup.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Wouldn't be a bad option at that price if United can't get De Jong, a decent back-up option.

That's assuming Wolves would be willing to sell to another PL side for the same amount.

Anduin

United are definitely talking to Bachmann. I'm not usually someone to post made up ITK stuff due to not having any connection to the club, but I got a random connection to Bachmann's camp (here in Austria) and he just confirmed talks are talking place. Make of that what you will...

Status
Not open for further replies.