Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He said it on the talk of the devils podcast yesterday.
The tweet does not reflect what he said though. He said United are interested in Nunez and that Mendes is his agent, who already has Ronaldo at the club, so it is tricky to understand if he wants his two biggest clients to be fighting for the same spot.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
The tweet does not reflect what he said though. He said United are interested in Nunez and that Mendes is his agent, who already has Ronaldo at the club, so it is tricky to understand if he wants his two biggest clients to be fighting for the same spot.
He didn’t say that on the podcast I listened to at all. He said we’d made contact and Mendes was his agent - and that it was an interesting dynamic. Nothing about two clients fighting for the same position.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He plays on the left...
No, he plays wherever you want him to. This season mostly as the nominal CF for Liverpool. World class player who is world class across every forward role, cheap for a player of that caliber, still in his prime, basically superhuman endurance??? We need to do this. This guy fixes every hole we have in attack for the next couple seasons

Blood Mage

It's over. Conte will stay.
It will be difficult to finish in the top 4 next season. I won't even be mad if we feck the league off and try to win the Europa League, might be our best route to CL football.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Kicker via Fussball Transfers

Gundogan on the new contract talks:
We will sit down together in due course and exchange our ideas and plans, and then we will see what comes out of it. Football-wise, there is certainly still no better address than Manchester City under Pep Guardiola, and I think that will hardly change in the next few years. Of course, I would have liked to play a little longer in one or two important games over the last few months. That’s not a secret. I am a player who always wants to play.

UDontMessWith24

Gnabry would have a major coup for the price he'll probably be sold. Huge miss because some of cnuts that posed as Manchester United players couldn't be bothered to put any effort in for the remainder of the season.

Corridor of Uncertainty

Thanks to @L1nk in the Frenkie de Jong thread:

Source
It'll go something like this.

June
Week 1 - £50 million?
Week 2 - £53 million?
Week 3 - £56 million?
Week 4 - £60 million?

July
Week 1 - £63 million?
Week 2 - £65 million?
Week 3 - £68 million?
Week 4 - £70 million?

Transfer deadline day
£85 million deal done. £10 million premium for leaving it so late.

prateik

Why cant our useless scouts find someone?
Linked to players from Ajax and a player Barca are keen to sell because they need the money.. I could draw up that fecking list sitting at home.

Widow

Sacha Tavolieri has Tweeted some interesting things in the past, such as linking Lukaku to PSG or Tielemans to Real Madrid. I don't know if I can take this too seriously despite him working for RMC Sport.
I think 90% are just throwing darts in the dark, to be honest. Keeps us entertained for the footballing downtime though

Status
Not open for further replies.