Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

K Stand Knut

Same, I think Sterling is an Excellent player and would fit excellently into our setup.

Underrated player
absolutely isn’t.

I wouldn’t go as far as saying over-rated but feck me he’s lucky he gets as many chances as he does because he’s so wasteful.

He gets hell from a proportion of city fans. United fans would break him. He couldn’t hack it at OT

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
absolutely isn’t.

I wouldn’t go as far as saying over-rated but feck me he’s lucky he gets as many chances as he does because he’s so wasteful.

He gets hell from a proportion of city fans. United fans would break him. He couldn’t hack it at OT
Yeah, not sure why people think he is underrated. He was a fantastic talent at Liverpool and also when he first joined City, but he's not kicked on since then IMO, he's still too inconsistent.

RUCK4444

Sterling would drive this place mad. Rashford is harshly criticised, Sterling is so much more infuriating.
He is but it could be argued he creates more chances/situations within a match with his dribbling ability and pace.

I love Rahford so that’s not a dig at him. I just think Sterling would improve our overall attacking game, he would be a great outlet.

Last edited:

AlexUTD

Wow. Who loses out to him in the psg lineup? Surely they’ll sell one or just ditch Herrera. Strong squad they’ve got

imagine if we had the reverse, CM who could dictate play and another CB to carry the ball forward!
Well if we could get a better CB in with Maguire. like for example Varane, the pressure for midfield to help cover the defence would not be there as much.

And we could focus more forward. Good point.

Widow

Well if we could get a better CB in with Maguire. like for example Varane, the pressure for midfield to help cover the defence would not be there as much.

And we could focus more forward. Good point.
It works both ways. If we had a strong DCM, the CBs would have less pressure on them. Imagine if we got both!

Pavl3n

In the Sancho thread there's a tweet that we submitted a new bid worth £75 including add-ons, while they expect £86.

Speako

In the Sancho thread there's a tweet that we submitted a new bid worth £75 including add-ons
That’s low even by our standards, fecking Glazers.
‘’We want 90million euros for Sancho”
“We will offer you Seventy Five English pounds, a free stadium tour and a bottle of orange mad dog 2020.”

cyberman

That’s low even by our standards, fecking Glazers.
‘’We want 90million euros for Sancho”
“We will offer you Seventy Five English pounds, a free stadium tour and a bottle of orange mad dog 2020.”
75m Sterling is about 88m euros.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
It could become unhealthy thinking this deal could come together.

peridigm

It could become unhealthy thinking this deal could come together.
If Dortmund really wanted to hang on to him at all costs, they would slap a €200m+ price tag on him. Otherwise I think they set the €180m price knowing Chelsea would likely accept.
Question is, will they let Sancho and Haaland go this window? Not likely but maybe Roman can persuade them. There will be a bidding war for him next summer.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Josko Gvardiol talks about which Premier League club he'd be interested in.

Source: 24 Sata

Josko Gvardiol's favourite Premier League club:
Liverpool. Since I was a little boy, my dad and I watched Liverpool matches, and I grew up with only them. When I took football more seriously, I started following them, and I definitely want the Premier League and Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.