Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

If Christophe Galtier becomes the coach of OGC Nice, he could take Loïc Rémy on board with him.

The French striker has already discussed this with the former LOSC coach and must even meet with the Nice staff in the coming weeks.

theklr

This might genuinely be the worst ever post i've seen on this forum, it's actually being mocked on Twitter so I had to come look it up. You don't honestly believe that Oblak would be number 2 behind Henderson do you?
No , and that is exactly why I think it wont happen and I tried to write that - dont think United will use lots of money when Henderson is clearly groomed in to be number 1 role.

Sorry if my knowledge/rating of Oblak isnt up to the high know it all standards of this forum, I have barely watched the guy play last couple of years.

L1nk

No , and that is exactly why I think it wont happen and I tried to write that - dont think United will use lots of money when Henderson is clearly groomed in to be number 1 role.

Sorry if my knowledge/rating of Oblak isnt up to the high know it all standards of this forum, I have barely watched the guy play last couple of years.
Which is fair, it's just such an incredible post i had to ask! Nothing to apologise for though, you are right, it's very unlikely to happen, we'd be selling both De Gea and Henderson if we got Oblak I think as the wages for both would be stupid, Henderson is on a No.1 wage

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
No idea what you're talking about. No idea.
But realistically :

Lingard 14 million
Matic 4 million
Bailly 7 million
James 15 million
DDG 17 million
Pereira 5 million
Dalot 7 million

69 million
============
Other potential departures:

Beek 18 million
Henderson 20 million
Fred 8/9 million
Lindelof 12 million
Martial 16 million

Williams 6/7 million

82 million
Can get more for the bolded. Much more in some instances.

Apokalips

But realistically :

Lingard 14 million
Matic 4 million
Bailly 7 million
James 15 million
DDG 17 million
Pereira 5 million
Dalot 7 million

69 million
============

Beek 18 million
Henderson 20 million
Fred 8/9 million
Lindelof 12 million
Martial 16 million
Williams 6/7 million

82 million
Why on earth would we sell Martial for 16 million?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
£150m net can be done quite easily. In the event however, I think it'll be more likely that it'll be in the £65m-£70m net range:

Ins:

Sancho - £83m
Pau - £50m
Trippier - £20m
(Rice - £60m + Lingard)

Total: £213m (£153m without Rice)

Outs:

Dalot - £10m
Pereira - £5m
Bailly - £30m
Lingard - £25m
DDG - £15m

Total: £85m

I don't see Rice happening, but if it did, it would be £128m, net spent. Without Rice, that net spend figure goes down to £68m. Which I think is more realistic, though it depends on if we get as many outgoings as that, as I don't see many clubs being that flush with cash these days.
Add Dan James and Jones to that

croadyman

That's net spend though so money for players sales is on top of that.

I personally can't see us spending upwards of 200m gross.
Yeah me neither and Dawson is tier 3 whereas McGrath is tier 2 so tend to think his article yesterday is more reliable

Craig Ward

£150m net can be done quite easily. In the event however, I think it'll be more likely that it'll be in the £65m-£70m net range:

Ins:

Sancho - £83m
Pau - £50m
Trippier - £20m
(Rice - £60m + Lingard)

Total: £213m (£153m without Rice)

Outs:

Dalot - £10m
Pereira - £5m
Bailly - £30m
Lingard - £25m
DDG - £15m

Total: £85m

I don't see Rice happening, but if it did, it would be £128m, net spent. Without Rice, that net spend figure goes down to £68m. Which I think is more realistic, though it depends on if we get as many outgoings as that, as I don't see many clubs being that flush with cash these days.
You'd sell DDG for 15Mil!?

You value Bailly at twice as much as DDG and think you can get 10mil more for Lingard than DDG.

Mental post

mancsarered

But realistically :

Lingard 14 million
Matic 4 million
Bailly 7 million
James 15 million
DDG 17 million
Pereira 5 million
Dalot 7 million

69 million
============

Beek 18 million
Henderson 20 million
Fred 8/9 million
Lindelof 12 million
Martial 16 million
Williams 6/7 million

82 million
How many CB's do you think we're buying?

Withnail

City or PSG, possibly? That's all I can think of.
I don't know. I think they've fooled themselves into thinking he could get be prised away and that oil rich clubs would pay him mad money but what's he on? 2m a week? I'm not sure anyone else would have paid that much and I'm not convinced he would have left Spain.

rotherham_red

You'd sell DDG for 15Mil!?

You value Bailly at twice as much as DDG and think you can get 10mil more for Lingard than DDG.

Mental post
DDG is on £350k p/week. We're going to have to take a hit on the fee, as I don't see DDG wanting to take a cut.

Bailly has just signed a new contract, and is at a decent enough age to be a longer term investment. He used to play at Villareal and according to reports they would be in for him if they sold Torres. I think breaking even on Bailly is a reasonable enough targeted fee.

Lingard is in the last year of his contract and impressed at WHU. We should be able to get £25m for him, which is a relative bargain.

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
If we sell DDG, which in itself is a mistake, we'd need to sign a goalkeeper. Romero and Grant are leaving and Heaton is not good enough for no.2.

rotherham_red

If we sell DDG, which in itself is a mistake, we'd need to sign a goalkeeper. Romero and Grant are leaving and Heaton is not good enough for no.2.
Normally I'd agree, but I think the fallout from Wednesday will make that borderline untenable. I think for his own sake, he's going to want to leave, and I won't begrudge him for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.