Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judas

Open to offers
Call me deluded, but when it comes to the Sancho transfer, we'll have learned our lesson after last summer, and it does seem in every department a more easier deal to get done this time. Doesn't mean we won't make a mess of other deals though!

DULLAGHAN

Which young players do you think? You posted that as if Sancho is a veteran :lol: He’s still a kid!
A kid who's is yet to prove himself in the Premier League. I'm not saying he won't, but the way people go one about him you'd be forgiven for thinking we are trying to sign prime Ronaldo. I'd much rather the club invest wisely elsewhere and build a squad than spunk £100million on on player, unless that player is Harry Kane, who is very much proven in this country.

ShinjiNinja26

We should be all over this but I know we’ve got more pressing issues. He’d be a big upgrade on Fred or McTominay even if he’s just came off the back of a poor season.

OmarUnited4ever

The gap is 20m in add-ons I imagine this will get done or is this the same story as last year?
I think this time, BVB are more open to negotiate, Sancho respected them last season and did not kick-up a fuss, this year though, they are more pressed to agree a fee with MUFC, so i think they will negotiate and reach an agreement this time round, the comments in the article are: -

There is still work to be done on the fee, with the two clubs apart on valuation at this stage. It is believed United are prepared to commit £80 million – a total that was initially communicated in Germany as being amenable to Dortmund. But the Bundesliga side are said to be holding out for an additional £20 million in achievable add-ons. That is not an insignificant gap.

Crucially, however, discussions so far point to an openness to compromise and Old Trafford sources sound positive at this stage. United have spent £80 million on Harry Maguire and £89 million on Paul Pogba in recent seasons and are capable of spending that sort of money on a single marquee player in this summer’s window.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Signing Sancho is a must this summer. Would add so much quality and, most importantly, balance to our attacking play.

Superden

Sign Sancho and we dont need to upgrade / replace AWB. so we should be charitable and and bridge the gap in valuations and bung BVB the 40mill we were gonna spend on Trippier.
lovely-jubbly, monster monster.

Tiber

We should be all over this but I know we’ve got more pressing issues. He’d be a big upgrade on Fred or McTominay even if he’s just came off the back of a poor season.
This is the sort of signing we should be making but CM is always a bottom priority at United for some crazy reason

bsCallout

Sign Sancho and we dont need to upgrade / replace AWB. so we should be charitable and and bridge the gap in valuations and bung BVB the 40mill we were gonna spend on Trippier.
40 mil for a back up RB? What world you in?

manuchamp88

I don't see the correlation between needing another RB and needing a RWF...Trippier is better in attack than AWB but that doesn't mean he would be playing RWF.

manuchamp88

I'd be sick if Europe-less Arsenal pulled that off :lol:
Imagine the schadenfreude if Koundé's agent were to come out with something like, 'Jules appreciates the interest in him, but with many years ahead of him in football, he is not willing to take a step back at this stage of his career.'

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Manchester United are ready to offer € 45 million for Cristiano Ronaldo Cristian Romero (Atalanta CB)

hubbuh

It'd be nice if we don't solely rely on Sancho to provide all of our attacking intent from the right. Sancho seemed to thrive when he had Hakimi behind him bombing up and down. I'm hoping (assuming he signs) that Sancho will push AWB to be more productive and threatening when going forward.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Manchester United are ready to offer € 45 million for Cristiano Ronaldo Cristian Romero (Atalanta CB)
Atalanta haven't even signed him yet.

They have an option to sign him permanently for €16m.

Imagine trebling your money overnight by selling him to us.

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
I doubt we sign him unless pogba leaves, he's more box to box than cdm isn't he?

Completely forgot Bolasie existed :houllier:

Status
Not open for further replies.