Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

diarm

Agree but he does seem good value at that price. Hard to pass on a bargain even when the cupboard is stocked.
No doubt it's a great deal for Villa. Just as Donny was a good deal for us last summer.

RUCK4444

Imagine Barca fumbling about with signings like Wijnaldum and Depay.

Wonder what this place would be like with those two as our key targets.

Id take Wijnaldum but wouldn’t go near the Memphis circus.

b20times

This Sancho talk reminds me of us being linked with Cristiano every pre season.
What is this now the second year running?

diarm

Imagine dreaming about signing Jesus.

Settling for I could imagine, but dreaming? Bloody hell lads, dare to dream a bit bigger.

SinNombre

Would I be wrong in thinking those two would cost City nearly £300m if they attempted to sign both in the same window?
The official transfer fees would be lower so that they can claim they don’t spend as much.

More money would transact under the table as is normal for them.

Wixqaz

Supports
Celtic
Would I be wrong in thinking those two would cost City nearly £300m if they attempted to sign both in the same window?
Over 200m definitely.

Their current record is like 70 right? But when they were trying for players pre Pep I think I remember them offering 100m+ back then?

Will be intesting if their summer is one where they break the record twice within a couple of months.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool

Could end up at Lazio with Sarri.
Good luck to him. Been a good player for us when actually fit.

Expect his spot will be filled by Harvey Elliot. The real question is what level of quality Origis replacement will be. We need someone to challenge for a starting spot. Cunha is apparently in talks.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
The number of clubs willing to offer 90M euro to BVB and match Sancho's salary is us and Chelsea and Chelsea want to buy a top quality striker instead. You lot would be the same ones hauling Matt Judge's ass on a pike for bidding against ourselves if he gave up negotiations and accepted everything BVB demand.
No I wouldn't, the same thing happened last season and we suffered for it by not bringing him in. Yes the price has went down but that's down to the circumstances of the pandemic. It's simple really, doetmund want a price, they won't negotiate and have potentially set a deadline, simple answer is to get it done before he goes to the euros has an amazing tourney and other teams get interested such as Madrid. Now psg have issued a major hands off on mbappe they will have to bring someone else in as a replacement and why not sancho?

theklr

No I wouldn't, the same thing happened last season and we suffered for it by not bringing him in. Yes the price has went down but that's down to the circumstances of the pandemic. It's simple really, doetmund want a price, they won't negotiate and have potentially set a deadline, simple answer is to get it done before he goes to the euros has an amazing tourney and other teams get interested such as Madrid. Now psg have issued a major hands off on mbappe they will have to bring someone else in as a replacement and why not sancho?
Because they cant afford Sancho if you go by most of the sources/statements. They'd at least has to sell of some players first.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
In the Haaland goal compilation videos, I was struck by how often Sancho either made the assist, or was involved in the 2 or 3 passes prior to him scoring.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I doubt they're haggling over price, more or less about how many instalments to pay the fee in. I doubt Woodward has 90M sitting in his locker at Carrington or London. Real are skint, they can barely afford Bale and Hazard's wages, let alone an Mbappe or Sancho.

krentz

IF this is true then the ball is in our hands, we can pressure Dortmund to accept our version of transfer packages instead of them insisting their's, but that rumour sounds like total bollock. :lol:

theklr

In the Haaland goal compilation videos, I was struck by how often Sancho either made the assist, or was involved in the 2 or 3 passes prior to him scoring.
Could actually be a help of potentially getting Haaland next summer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.