Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
IF this is true then the ball is in our hands, we can pressure Dortmund to accept our version of transfer packages instead of them insisting their's
Hello Ed.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
In the Haaland goal compilation videos, I was struck by how often Sancho either made the assist, or was involved in the 2 or 3 passes prior to him scoring.
Apparently 30% of Haaland's goals are assisted by Sancho, according to Bundesliga YouTube channel.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Chelsea already have 3.5 dependable ones for 2 positions. We're two shy. If we're buying two, it would make a lot of sense at this price. Maybe we could sell Donny if Ole can't use him.

theklr

Dont think they’ll sell or he wants to go to Chelsea, but Roman is a mad man so you’ll never know...

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Laird's quotes on whether he will discuss plans to play for United next season:
Yeah, of course. I mean, that’s the club I’m at and that’s where I want to be. Who knows, I can’t really give you a set answer on my future just yet, but I know that my long-term aim is to establish myself with United. Let’s just see what happens in the summer.

Jaxa

Dont think they’ll sell or he wants to go to Chelsea, but Roman is a mad man so you’ll never know...
This cannot happen at any costs,

Disaster if United let this fall through their fingers, it scares me to think of Haaland in that Chelsea team more than any other player, they would have such a young already successful team for the next 6-8 years easily ,

Mount, Werner, Havertz, Chilwell, James, Gilmour, Pulisic , you add Haaland into that :nervous:

Widow

I'm sure this won't happen. Dortmund surely won't want to lose both Sancho and Harland.

Besides, Didn't they already say he won't move this summer?

Judas

Open to offers
It'll take obscene money to get Haaland this summer. If Chelsea are willing to do that then alright, can't really argue with daftly rich clubs can you? They'll do what they want.

Woodzy

I'm sure this won't happen. Dortmund surely won't want to lose both Sancho and Harland.

It will be tricky for them, but it would make sense on Chelsea's part to go all out to get him - he really is all they need to challenge.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

Not to mention the journalist is a complete spoofer.

jeepers

Good luck to him. Been a good player for us when actually fit.

Expect his spot will be filled by Harvey Elliot. The real question is what level of quality Origis replacement will be. We need someone to challenge for a starting spot. Cunha is apparently in talks.
Cunha would be a good, potentially great, buy for you guys. Has had a pretty strong season.

Leicester making some excellent moves, too, with Edouard and Soumare.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
If we offered Dortmund £150m, how could they in COVID times say no to that when they will only get half next summer when his release clause kicks in? Especially when you know with 100% certainty that their main domestic rival Bayern will go all out for him. Do they want another Lewandowski situation where they have their former talisman haunting them for the next decade?

Would make sense for them to cash in in their terms when they have all the leverage and can control his destination. Of course, this all assumes any deal happens before Sancho goes because if they sell him it’s hard to see them selling Haaland as well.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Roman will grant Tuchel's wish after winning that UCL isn't he? £150m for Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.