Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
  • Both PSG and Chelsea submitted offers near 60 million Euros.
  • Chelsea are open to offering both Emerson Palmieri and Andreas Christensen.
  • 1-year extension offered to CB Andrea Ranocchia
  • Inter are currently in talks with Kolarov.
  • Inter can bring Zinho Vanheudsen back from Standard Liege after selling him a couple of years ago.
  • Expected Inter exit for Joao Mario
    • Sporting CP offered a low sum, which was dismissed.
    • Villarreal and Nice are also expected to get involved.
EDIT: More info
How old is hakimi ? I wonder if he sees James in the rcb role long term.

ti vu

• Inter can bring Zinho Vanheudsen back from Standard Liege after selling him a couple of years ago.
I can't work out whether Emerson, and Christensen as part of 60mil offer, or on top of 60mil from Di Marzio tweet

Withnail

I think many are being a tad harsh on Nuno here.

He coached a team and brought them into the league and did some serious damage, lost key players and now its claimed he plays ‘snooze ball’ football. Tad harsh me thinks.
It's not all of a sudden. People have been saying Wolves are boring for years. Our matches against them are one of the worst games to watch every season.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
How old is hakimi ? I wonder if he sees James in the rcb role long term.
22 years old

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. Azpilicueta's old, and there currently isn't anyone else who can play his role. James might be able to do it, but he'll take some time to settle into the role. I wonder if that will impact Livramento's first-team prospects in any way in the sense that he might starting taking Azpilicueta's spot in the squad.
I can't work out whether Emerson, and Christensen as part of 60mil offer, or on top of 60mil from Di Marzio tweet
At the moment, no players have been offered, but Chelsea are thinking about adding a player or two in to make up for Inter's 80-million-Euro demand.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
22 years old

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. Azpilicueta's old, and there currently isn't anyone else who can play his role. James might be able to do it, but he'll take some time to settle into the role. I wonder if that will impact Livramento's first-team prospects in any way in the sense that he might starting taking Azpilicueta's spot in the squad.

At the moment, no players have been offered, but Chelsea are thinking about adding a player or two in to make up for Inter's 80-million-Euro demand.
22 ??? Damn I thought he was about 26. Feels like he's been around a while.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
If they're selling Pellegrini, they should just buy Ruben Neves themselves. Would really suit his game having more space and time to pick out his passes. I just don't see Arsenal being a great move for him.

JustinC00

17/18
Morata - 60m
Bakayoko - 35m
Drinkwater - 35m
Zappacosta - 22m

18/19
Kepa - 72m
Pulisic - 60m
Jorginho - 50m
Rudiger - 30m

19/20
Kovacic - 40m

20/21
Havertz - 72m
Werner - 50m
Chilwell - 45m
Mendy - 22m
Ziyech - 35m

Missed a few out - it’s about 650m spent in 4 years. Finished 5th, 3rd, 4th and 4th. Spent another 30m on paying off managers too I’d imagine. Incredibly well run - totally punching above their weight. A model for all clubs on how to build sustainable success.

and it probably would have been more in they weren't transfer banned in '19

RUCK4444

It's not all of a sudden. People have been saying Wolves are boring for years. Our matches against them are one of the worst games to watch every season.
They also compete and beat us quite regularly if memory serves.

Just think people are being harsh, he’s done well at Wolves, anybody who thinks otherwise is just wrong tbh. This season they were without key players which made them a lot worse going forward.

Withnail

They also compete and beat us quite regularly if memory serves.

Just think people are being harsh, he’s done well at Wolves, anybody who thinks otherwise is just wrong tbh. This season they were without key players which made them a lot worse going forward.
They haven't beaten us since April 2019 when Smalling scored an OG and Young was sent off. We've played them 6 times since then. It was always boring football with the odd worldie thrown in.

He may have done well and we'll have to see what the new guy does with the same squad but it's not an entertaining style of football. I won't be looking forward to our games against Palace next season anyway.

Highfather_24

By well run, do you mean financed by oil and able to things no other club (excluding PSG) could ever do? That's not well run, where's the PL's FFP?
I get your point, but its not like we havent spent money either. We just spent it badly.

Leicester dont have much money and their transfers are far more well managed than us for example.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Surely not Chelsea dithering....

But they brought Haaland so easily... :lol:

sparx99

eem, did you read all those articles yourself? Basically if Chelsea are willing to pay 150 mil pounds they will get Haaland. He has 66 mil pound clause in his contract for next summer. BVB said that if anybody comes with 150 mil pounds they will sell him. And that is what everybody was saying yesterday that Chelsea know how much he costs this summer and they will do everything to get their marquee signing after winning champions league.
This is what good teams/well run teams do, they go and get their man
Except those times they end up with Morata after losing out on Lukaku. Or they blow £70m on Kepa. Every team makes transfer mistakes.

Palace fans probably were thankful to Hodgson but were kind of looking forward to a new manager with a more expansive and entertaining style. Oh well.
On their day Wolves played some decent stuff, i dont think Palace have the players to play nice football like Brighton.

RUCK4444

The Palace fans have dodged a bullet there.
Let’s see who they get in first, there is a lot of managers who will do a worse job than Nuno and I bet most of their fans will be thinking the same.

Allardyce will probably rock up there tomorrow.

SamMank_86

Interesting, wonder what the fresh set of demands were? With the amount of Palace players being released, the replacements had to all be Portuguese?? ;)

OmarUnited4ever

Source: Kicker

Leeds can still appeal, but if the ruling goes through, then Leeds have to pay 21 million Euros to RB Leipzig for Jean-Kévin Augustin as part of a purchase obligation clause in Augustin's contract for his Leeds loan spell. For more info, check out this free Athletic article.
Not sure if this is true, but we tried to sign him in Jan 2020 but he opted to join Leeds instead, as per the Athletic, seems like we dodged a bullet here

stevoc

Let’s see who they get in first, there is a lot of managers who will do a worse job than Nuno and I bet most of their fans will be thinking the same.

Allardyce will probably rock up there tomorrow.
His brand of anti-football is some of the worst I've seen in 30 odd years of watching football. So from that point of view however successful their next manager may or may not be, they've still dodged a bullet in my opinion. Of course they could also hire another manager that plays shit football but we'll have to wait and see, they'd do well to find someone who'd have them playing worse football than Nuno.

DarkDog

Inappropriate Behavior
That's some world class reasoning. Except that these people don't need the media to communicate with each other. If Chelsea do indeed have a strong interest in Haaland, they will have contacted Raiola directly, who will have told them what the conditions for his client are.
How long have you been watching football mate? People at the heads of their clubs don't go around and randomly telling other clubs what the release clause fees are. Those are probably the best kept secrets in the world. These things only get out to the public if someone has an agenda. I have just told you how that thing is you can believe that or believe your imaginary world where all the heads are sitting and dicussing how to weaken their teams.

Theres a discernable difference between Havertz from last season and Haaland....try £100m and the fact that one is the most desirable player on the planet and the other was a decent propect in the budesliga....

I'll leave you to work out who is who....
And your point is?

Except those times they end up with Morata after losing out on Lukaku. Or they blow £70m on Kepa. Every team makes transfer mistakes.
17/18
Morata - 60m
Bakayoko - 35m
Drinkwater - 35m
Zappacosta - 22m

18/19
Kepa - 72m
Pulisic - 60m
Jorginho - 50m
Rudiger - 30m

19/20
Kovacic - 40m

20/21
Havertz - 72m
Werner - 50m
Chilwell - 45m
Mendy - 22m
Ziyech - 35m

Missed a few out - it’s about 650m spent in 4 years. Finished 5th, 3rd, 4th and 4th. Spent another 30m on paying off managers too I’d imagine. Incredibly well run - totally punching above their weight. A model for all clubs on how to build sustainable success.
You really have to pay attention.
Yeah, we bought Lukaku, we won the summer of 2017. But then we have the history to look at.
We bought Lukaku for 75 million pounds + 15 million in add-ons. That is 90 million pounds. And then we sold Lukaku for 68 million pounds out of which 50 million is still unpaid and we are haggling with Inter. So our net profit on that deal was cool -22 000 000 pounds.
Chelsea bought Alvaro Morata for 60 million pounds. Then they loaned and they sold him to Atletico for 58 million pounds. net profit - 2 million pounds.
You are totally correct. we totally won that deal.
But why are you looking at just 2 transfers?
Lets take a look at when Marina took over as chief of transfers in 2014. Edward had already been in office for 2 transfer windows. So...
Since 2014 -
Chelsea until last summer had spent -15 million pounds net. But we will add last summer to this also to make numbers look better for our club. So -219 million pounds spent over 7 seasons. And for that money they have won 2 premier leagues, 1 FA cup, 1 Champions League cup, 1 Europa cup and 1 league cup.
WE have spent - 646 million british pounds and for that money we have won 1 FA cup, 1 Europa cup and 1 League cup.
So if someone is arguing about Chelsea vs Man Utd. Just shut up and stay still in the corner. Don't interrupt. And that same argument goes for vs Liverpool, vs Man City.
We are badly run club and we will still be badly run after Glazers replace Edward Woodward with Richard Arnold

Wixqaz

Supports
Celtic
How long have you been watching football mate? People at the heads of their clubs don't go around and randomly telling other clubs what the release clause fees are. Those are probably the best kept secrets in the world. These things only get out to the public if someone has an agenda. I have just told you how that thing is you can believe that or believe your imaginary world where all the heads are sitting and dicussing how to weaken their teams.

And your point is?

You really have to pay attention.
Yeah, we bought Lukaku, we won the summer of 2017. But then we have the history to look at.
We bought Lukaku for 75 million pounds + 15 million in add-ons. That is 90 million pounds. And then we sold Lukaku for 68 million pounds out of which 50 million is still unpaid and we are haggling with Inter. So our net profit on that deal was cool -22 000 000 pounds.
Chelsea bought Alvaro Morata for 60 million pounds. Then they loaned and they sold him to Atletico for 58 million pounds. net profit - 2 million pounds.
You are totally correct. we totally won that deal.
But why are you looking at just 2 transfers?
Lets take a look at when Marina took over as chief of transfers in 2014. Edward had already been in office for 2 transfer windows. So...
Since 2014 -
Chelsea until last summer had spent -15 million pounds net. But we will add last summer to this also to make numbers look better for our club. So -219 million pounds spent over 7 seasons. And for that money they have won 2 premier leagues, 1 FA cup, 1 Champions League cup, 1 Europa cup and 1 league cup.
WE have spent - 646 million british pounds and for that money we have won 1 FA cup, 1 Europa cup and 1 League cup.
So if someone is arguing about Chelsea vs Man Utd. Just shut up and stay still in the corner. Don't interrupt. And that same argument goes for vs Liverpool, vs Man City.
We are badly run club and we will still be badly run after Glazers replace Edward Woodward with Richard Arnold
Re Lukaku, you've made the assumption that the add ons were actually paid out.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Release clauses aren't a secret and definitely not a well kept secret within football. You just have to the ask the agent or the intermediaries that agents use, also contracts have to be registered to football leagues with all clauses.

DarkDog

Re Lukaku, you've made the assumption that the add ons were actually paid out.
I don't know if they were or were not paid. All i found was this ''Fee was reported to be worth an initial £75 million, plus £15 million in add-ons''
If you can find that they didn't pay addons i will edit my post.

Release clauses aren't a secret and definitely not a well kept secret within football. You just have to the ask the agent or the intermediaries that agents use, also contracts have to be registered to football leagues with all clauses.
Yes, some teams like Liverpool have people who go around the world and collect that knowledge. We don't. Or we didn't, i don't know if that has changed, but there was article when Liverpool bought Minamino that Liverpool has vast knowledge of release clauses around europe. But I know that ManUtd were totally clueless when it comes to dealing with release clauses or buyout clauses in the past. Of course agents will give that info, but there isn't Facebook for agents where they will just put that information and all the clubs can see. That is why agents are using that info to leak to the press so that garners attention for their player.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.