Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
This is one of the reasons I didn't want United to go for a external appointment if I'm honest. Paratici is a experienced DoF aswell.

That’s a Spursy appointment alright :lol::lol::lol:

Pow

Supports
Chelsea

I'd swap him for Ronaldo to avoid him leaving on a free next year for sure
This probably means nothing like it looks. But it's just so fecking dumb from him. He must know how it sounds.

SAF is the GOAT

I'm really sick and tired of broke clubs.

Don't loan him again Ffs just sell him already and move him on in order to raise funds.

Last edited:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Seemingly happy to pay Chelsea £28m (or €28m) for Tomori but trying to shaft us? Feck off. Option as well, because in a year he'll have a year less on his contract making him even cheaper.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Seemingly happy to pay Chelsea £28m (or €28m) for Tomori but trying to shaft us? Feck off. Option as well, because in a year he'll have a year less on his contract making him even cheaper.
The difference is that Tomori's a likely starter for Milan whilst Dalot would likely be on the bench though would still be useful at either right or left back.

Bubz27

The difference is that Tomori's a likely starter for Milan whilst Dalot would likely be on the bench though would still be useful at either right or left back.
And that's reflected in the rumoured price difference.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
And that's reflected in the rumoured price difference.
Having Milan buy Dalot for a higher price gets even tougher when we throw in the potential for Kalulu to become Milan's second right back. If that's the case, then Dalot would only be useful as a backup left back behind Théo.

Let's see if Milan do indeed pursue Dalot. He's still a decent young player who can make an impact a fairly high level if not for a top team.

Bubz27

Having Milan buy Dalot for a higher price gets even tougher when we throw in the potential for Kalulu to become Milan's second right back. If that's the case, then Dalot would only be useful as a backup left back behind Théo.

Let's see if Milan do indeed pursue Dalot. He's still a decent young player who can make an impact a fairly high level if not for a top team.
No I'm saying he's available for cheap now. If they want him, lay the low price and take him or commit to laying a fee in the future. What they're trying to do is mug us off and have him for another year while his value depreciates further.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Milan: discuss Rafael Leao's future
  • Fiorentina: discuss Sergio Oliveira's potential transfer (still some distance between Fiorentina and Porto)
  • No meeting with Juventus yet about Cristiano Ronaldo's future
Tweet with picture as proof (EDIT: Tweet updated to one with video footage):

This Tweet mentions the teams that Mendes would meet (Inter wasn't mentioned in the article whilst Monza was). It also mentions that Mendes will meet with Juventus soon (not covered in the prior article).

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
No I'm saying he's available for cheap now. If they want him, lay the low price and take him or commit to laying a fee in the future. What they're trying to do is mug us off and have him for another year while his value depreciates further.
I should have clearer in my previous post. The reason they're mugging us off even further is because they don't really see him as that valuable a player. At worst, they see him as a decent backup left back. My guess is that Milan aren't prioritising him but are keeping him in their minds in case their other preferred options aren't available.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Diego Simeone's son Giovanni is wanted by Sampdoria.

Sampdoria are willing to offer two players for El Cholito: Jakub Jankto and Maya Yoshida

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
There’s nothing in this he’s talking about his Addidas PogPitch thing and taking it

I'd swap him for Ronaldo to avoid him leaving on a free next year for sure
Exactly!

No basically Pogba has just announced that new Pogpitch thing and Marchiso said we need one in Turin and then pogba replied with that.
There’s nothing in it he’s talking about the PogPitch thing.

Go to Juventus Pogba. If the rumours is right about Juventus/Barca/Real getting banned from Champions League i would laugh my ass off if he went there.

Status
Not open for further replies.