Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Lazio are considering bringing back Andreas Pereira on loan again. They want to see how he fares under different tactics and a different head coach in Sarri.

Source: Corriere della Sera

sparx99

He’s is but it could be argued he creates more chances/situations within a match with his dribbling ability and pace.

I love Rahford so that’s not a dig at him. I just think Sterling would improve our overall attacking game, he would be a great outlet.
Sterling is the English version of Pedro. Good off the ball running and Guardiola has got the most out of him by getting him to score tap ins. Sterling’s issue is his finishing from any not in the 6 yard box.

Rashford and Sterling are actually two halves of a complete player almost.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Two weeks ago we reported on Hertha’s interest in Suat Serdar, now the deal is fixed. Schalke gets, according to Sport1 info, around 7 million Euros fixed. The sum can grow up to 10 million Euros.

48 hours

Lazio are considering bringing back Andreas Pereira on loan again. They want to see how he fares under different tactics and a different head coach in Sarri.

Source: Corriere della Sera
let them take their begging bowl elsewhere. They’ll want to loan him until his contract expires so they never have to pay a fee for him

RUCK4444

Sterling is the English version of Pedro. Good off the ball running and Guardiola has got the most out of him by getting him to score tap ins. Sterling’s issue is his finishing from any not in the 6 yard box.

Rashford and Sterling are actually two halves of a complete player almost.
Yeah I agree on the bolded, I think Marcus can improve his off the ball runs and tends to shine when he's more direct.

Sterling has always been a poor finisher but why I first posted a reply on this topic was that I think he does bring a lot to the table in carrying the ball forwards and creating situations through beating players and getting into dangerous areas, what he's good at is making those runs and getting into dangerous areas over and over again during a game. It's a good trait and helps sustain attacks whilst turning the opposition around. When he's in form he's great at that which is why he's seen so much game time for a very good Liverpool side and since then for City.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Why do PSG keep buying average midfielders??
Integral and ever present midfielder for a champions league and Premier league winning side, offered contracts by Bayern, Barcelona and PSG once he's out of contract.

Yep, surely average. Fluked his way to success again and again.

Nick7

Dortmund would be fecking raging if we don’t win anything but Sancho gets the Balon D’Or.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
:lol: Can we get a little creative and come up with a different clause for once than the balon d’or clause?
Did this all start with the Martial signing? That’s what I remember.

saivet

:lol: Can we get a little creative and come up with a different clause for once than the balon d’or clause?
:lol: it's worth a try. In the article it mentioned we have a balon do'r clause for Martial and Bruno too.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Rodrigo De Paul will leave Udinese: “I was honest with whom I had to be clear. I told them what I think and what I want, now I am 27 years old ”. He is Atlético's first goal [of the transfer window].
EDIT: English Tweet

Last edited:

Fanatic 00237

Supports
The Indomitable Lions
:lol: I was thinking the same, looks like we always try to include it in all our deals. Pretty sure even Daniel James must have a Ballon d'Or clause as well. I wonder whether many other clubs apart from United do that. :lol:

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Gutting for Bayern that. They might have to win the league title a game or two later next season. Thoughts and prayers.
They compete for the CL. That is their ambition and focus.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The translation of the quoted Tweet:

United tries to put pressure on Jadon Sancho exercise. The procedure is reminiscent of the previous year. So the English should really know how BVB will react.
Basically, Ruhr Nachrichten are claiming that our approach is not any different from last summer and that we've yet to actually contact Dortmund. I find it strange they'd report this whilst Sport1's Patrick Berger along with Bild's Sven Westerschulze would report something different. I wonder if that's because we're still dealing with a Dortmund intermediary rather than with the club themselves. Either that, or (less likely) everyone else is getting false info from the few sources connected to the active parties.

Last edited:

SATA

I’m lost. Didn’t Bild first report our bid yesterday which was then relayed by their own journos in Germany before news broke through in the UK? :confused:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I’m lost. Didn’t Bild first report our bid yesterday which was then relayed by their own journos in Germany before news broke through in the UK? :confused:
Bild's Sven Westerschulze reported it first. Then Sport1's Patrick Berger corroborated the info. Kicker also got involved along the way. Simon Stone and Laurie Whitwell then reported the news from United's end. A day after the English journalists released their reports, Ruhr Nachrichten reacted to the English reports. It'd be better if they had a go at Bild and Sport1, but that'd not make them look as good as them having a go at the English media outlets.

OmarUnited4ever

The translation of the quoted Tweet:

Basically, Ruhr Nachrichten are claiming that our approach is not any different from last summer and that we've yet to actually contact Dortmund. I find it strange they'd report this whilst Sport1's Patrick Berger along with Bild's Sven Westerschulze would report something different. I wonder if that's because we're still dealing with Dortmund intermediary rather than with the club themselves. Either that, or (less likely) everyone else is getting false info from the few sources connected to the active parties.

Turns and twists in the story.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Wijnaldum is a PSG player. Stolen from Barcelona.

TheRedHearted

“Gerard Pique told @IbaiLlanos: “The day I stop playing for Barcelona, I will leave football. I will never play for any other team. There are players who move for money and other reasons. But If tomorrow Koeman tells me that I have to leave, then I’ll leave” #FCB
Gotta be one of the best pictures of all time

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Apparently we offered them Martial on loan with an option to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.