Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Saul has a £43 m clause yes? Unless they lower it significantly he’ll probably be to expensive for us. If we’re still getting a CB that is.
They have to given that the player himself wants to leave. With that said, I don't know if any of his suitors will necessarily pursue him. Chelsea, PSG, and Bayern Munich are interested, but none of them have made any moves for him.

NYAS

@NYAS knows his Brazilian onions, what say you on this lad?
Sorry mate, can’t help much on this kid! All I know is that he was supposed to be a package deal with Kayky (who’s a tremendous talent) for City when they announced him a while ago, but there was a delay because Metinho’s parents are Congolese and there were issues with visas, etc. so I’m guessing that has been sorted out now, hence the announcement.

Metinho has barely played for the first team, so I haven’t seen much of him, unlike Kayky, but City have an extremely strong scouting presence in youth football in the Rio area, so it’s not surprising they’ve made this deal based on what they’ve seen at that level (Fluminense’s underage groups are a talent factory).

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Sorry mate, can’t help much on this kid! All I know is that he was supposed to be a package deal with Kayky (who’s a tremendous talent) for City when they announced him a while ago, but there was a delay because Metinho’s parents are Congolese and there were issues with visas, etc. so I’m guessing that has been sorted out now, hence the announcement.

Metinho has barely played for the first team, so I haven’t seen much of him, unlike Kayky, but City have an extremely strong scouting presence in youth football in the Rio area, so it’s not surprising they’ve made this deal based on what they’ve seen at that level (Fluminense’s underage groups are a talent factory).
That still was a massive insight, regardless! Cheers mate.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

That's Amine Adli of Toulouse, a young and promising winger, and not Yacine Adli of Bordeaux as the article mistakenly mentions. First offer: 5 million Euros + bonuses

Marseille have been after him for a while, too.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I'm surprised they're letting him go. Wonder where he will end up. My guess is city or PSG.
They're letting him go because he wants to leave. At the moment, only Chelsea, PSG, and Bayern Munich have been linked with Saúl with United also mentioned by weaker sources.

BlahRules

They're letting him go because he wants to leave. At the moment, only Chelsea, PSG, and Bayern Munich have been linked with Saúl with United also mentioned by weaker sources.
Surprised he wants to leave. I thought he signed a life time contract with the club.

edcunited1878

Kante makes a difference whoever he plays for. He’s a one off
Kante struggled initially at Chelsea because he was injured and couldn't hack it as a traditional 8 with one other CM and a back 4. It also exposed Chelsea's shape. When you consider Kovacic, Jorginho, or Mount is his central midfield partner....with 3 behind him, you then realize his maximum impact. Kante thrives in a compact defensive base, which was the case at Leicester and now Chelsea with a back 3 and pressing system. Pogba thrives as a result of being surrounded by a compact base.

France...he plays with top talent and is part of a 3 man central midfield. Same with Juve.

NecssryEvil

Is Chelsea really progressing on the Haaland deal? If BVB is willing to entertain offers why are they the only team that is being mentioned as interested? I will be fecking pissed if he transfers without United even taking their shot. Whether they sign Sancho or not.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Kante struggled initially at Chelsea because he was injured and couldn't hack it as a traditional 8 with one other CM and a back 4. It also exposed Chelsea's shape. When you consider Kovacic, Jorginho, or Mount is his central midfield partner....with 3 behind him, you then realize his maximum impact. Kante thrives in a compact defensive base, which was the case at Leicester and now Chelsea with a back 3 and pressing system. Pogba thrives as a result of being surrounded by a compact base.

France...he plays with top talent and is part of a 3 man central midfield. Same with Juve.
Initially? He won the league with them as soon as he joined...and both player of the year awards.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
"Told" by Sky?
FYI, Simon Stone reported the Burnley and Watford links yesterday (along with Inter Miami), whilst Tom Collomosse of the Daily Mail started the Young and Villa links (corroborated by Gregg Evans of The Athletic). My guess is that Sky reported what Tom Collomosse broke, which also included the Burnley and Watford links from yesterday.

Shrager does have his own connections, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is basing this on Tom's report. With that said, there's no reason for him to report on Young when his followers only care about the United stories.

edcunited1878

Initially? He won the league with them as soon as he joined...and both player of the year awards.
I got the injury part wrong, that was later years. But again, that was Conte's year managing Chelsea and they won after going 3 at the back full time starting in October.

His transition away from that saw his limitations, but then Chelsea eventually went back to 3 at the back and we've seen him come to form again.

Kante is a class player, who is disciplined and top of his trade. France has a great balance to their side, mixed with world class players at almost every position. There's a sense of pragmatism yet they can turn it on when they need to because they are so talented. Appreciate the correcting.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Is Chelsea really progressing on the Haaland deal? If BVB is willing to entertain offers why are they the only team that is being mentioned as interested? I will be fecking pissed if he transfers without United even taking their shot. Whether they sign Sancho or not.
Question 1: No. 2: They aren’t.

3: If this is dramatic for you, safety harnesses are advised for next summer.

dinostar77

Had a listen to this. In regards to Haaland specifically. Chelsea going all out for Haaland. Glazers have deemed Haaland too expensive a package for Utd. Not first choice striker for City or Madrid. Barcelona want but cant afford the deal. If Granovskaia can pull this off she has a free run on him this summer. However very difficult to get Dortmund to sell this summer.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

Thanks, that’s a good analysis

theklr

Maybe thats why we’re waiting with Sancho ;)

No chance in hell they could go for both, that would be over £200 mill.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Maybe thats why we’re waiting with Sancho ;)

No chance in hell they could go for both, that would be over £200 mill.
There are several sources on twitter saying we have agreed to personal terms with Haaland. I think his agent is working with clubs, or at least Chelsea to get all other aspects done and then go to Dortmund with an offer.

Judas

Open to offers
It's quite funny and reassuring to see Chelsea have their own set of hopeful muppets that get suckered in to all the crap. Maybe now people will realise its not just a Utd thing to have these long winded dragged out summer windows.

theklr

There are several sources on twitter saying we have agreed to personal terms with Haaland. I think his agent is working with clubs, or at least Chelsea to get all other aspects done and then go to Dortmund with an offer.
Yes, sorry - I meant that it was zero chance for United to go for both Sancho and Haaland this year.

I'd put your chances at 20% :)

Status
Not open for further replies.