Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesperjaap

It just goes to show how much of the journos are just using logical reasoning compared to credible information. Seems every summer is guesswork.
So true, there are literally less than a handful of journalist I trust with transfer news regarding our club. NOne of them are in the UK

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Bellerín: loan w/ purchase option preferred by Inter
  • No negotiations yet with Atalanta for Hateboer

Matthew84!

United want Kane and price is £100m plus two first teamers :lol: not a chance! We don’t need anyone else to win us pens.

Unless one of the two players is Martial…. then maybe worth considering

Hmm could be worth it, I'd imagine it would be Martial and Lingard as Bale is going back to Madrid. That would put his price at 165m. 40m Martial and 25m Lingard.
I have my doubts though.
Perhaps if Pogba is going we'll have more money for him.

CallyRed

I think The Beano are just as reliable for transfer news as Footy Insider 247 is.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Hmm could be worth it, I'd imagine it would be Martial and Lingard as Bale is going back to Madrid. That would put his price at 165m. 40m Martial and 25m Lingard.
I have my doubts though.
Perhaps if Pogba is going we'll have more money for him.
Imagine that. Leave Haaland and mino off to wreck their next club and getting rid of Martial lingard and Pogba in the same summer for Kane, Varane, Sancho and Camavinga. It’s a total shite story but I’d snap their hand off.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Imagine that. Leave Haaland and mino off to wreck their next club and getting rid of Martial lingard and Pogba in the same summer for Kane, Varane, Sancho and Camavinga. It’s a total shite story but I’d snap their hand off.
Bro don’t tease me like that :drool::rolleyes::nono::wenger:

Mr Smith

United want Kane and price is £100m plus two first teamers :lol: not a chance! We don’t need anyone else to win us pens.

Not convinced... still think he stays at Spurs. Don't see which players we'd be willing to give up that they would want.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands

No offence meant to anyone but that story is about as much horseshit as you will ever encounter.

Infra-red

These guys are literally inside football, and not just occasionally, but 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

With that kind of dedication, I think we can all be confident that they will definitely have detailed knowledge about this impeding transfer.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

No way are we spending £100M on top of what we are already expected to spend, this summer.

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman

I'd rather watch Janice Battersby put a football inside her, than believe this absolute waste of kilobytes.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
80/85M + Henderson/Lingard would not be the worst deal in the world for both parties. Lloris replacement and some sort of goal threat to complement Son and plenty of money to get a promising new striker.
Levy will probably keep him against his will though.

mu4c_20le

Let them have their pick of any two out of Martial, Lingard, Pereira, James, or Bailly.
Think it's pretty obvious one of the first teamers Spurs are demanding is Pogba. Levy will want to make a statement after looking like a fool over the manager fiasco.

SAF is the GOAT

Lets say that Levy will accept our offer - why will 2 of our best players would want to go to spurs ? and a manager like Nuno ?

mister_olumide

Supports
tottenham
Not convinced... still think he stays at Spurs. Don't see which players we'd be willing to give up that they would want.
I’m not too sure there are players in your first team that would entice me, if I were Spurs management. Maybe Fred, AWB.
Not sure the remaining are clear upgrades on our options.

UpWithRivers

Why would anyone buy Kane for 150 plus when they could get Haaland for 70 next year. Heck I reckon Dortmund would take 100 right now. Plus Mpbappe might be available. The market can no longer support 150 mill players. No way they get that cash for him.

Dan600

He’s a winger apparently, Brighton are another moneyball side, no idea who he is.

same journo (reliable) also covered a story where Mat Ryan is going to Real Sociedad so definitely no move back to Arsenal.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion

He’s a winger apparently, Brighton are another moneyball side, no idea who he is.

same journo (reliable) also covered a story where Mat Ryan is going to Real Sociedad so definitely no move back to Arsenal.
Andy Naylor is probably the most reliable journalist when it comes to Brighton.

This player is likely to be loaned straight away to Union SG (the Belgium club our chairman Tony Bloom also owns) as we wait for a work permit. But apparently he has a fantastic season in the J-League and ripped it up, we're losing Izquierdo, so a new winger is required.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Think it's pretty obvious one of the first teamers Spurs are demanding is Pogba. Levy will want to make a statement after looking like a fool over the manager fiasco.
Doubt that.

-Supreme-

It will make Levy more of a fool by attempting to bring Pogba to Spurs…

Suv666

Boring window so far expected a flurry of deals since the Euros are pretty much over.

Status
Not open for further replies.