Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Smith

Let’s be honest, there aren’t many better options that are actually available
That's ultimately my concern, and why this is one occasion I won't blame the club if we don't get someone in; how many available holding midfielders actually improve us?

This is all on the proviso Pogba stays though, if he goes we need someone in for him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Odilon Koussounou is an intriguing centre back. He's not too bad on the ball, but what sticks out is his athleticism. He's tall yet very quick on the ground. He kind of reminds me of Tapsoba now that I think about it.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Leverkusen seem determined to build the most inconsistent team in the history of football.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Also, according to Fay, Laird staying or leaving could depend on whether United can get a new full back in this summer. Could this mean that Dalot might be on his way out?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: El Confidencial (rarely get involved in football rumours)
  • Agreement close between United and Varane over salary and number of years
  • Real Madrid will be happy with more than 50 million Euros even though they want 60 million.
  • Ancelotti cannot stop the transfer and has to work with what he currently has in the squad (for central defenders).

SAF is the GOAT

Also, according to Fay, Laird staying or leaving could depend on whether United can get a new full back in this summer. Could this mean that Dalot might be on his way out?
Ole didn't trust Brandon to compete with AWB on the RB spot and I don't think that he would think differently with Ethan.

M4YON

"Coutinho has suitors in the Premier League"

"Pjanic is a excellent midfielder but he doesn't get on with Koeman."

M4YON

"Messi situation remains the same."

"It's going to be a long summer"

"Trades will be sought across the market"

M4YON

"Mateu Alemany has met with
the agents of the team captains and they have NOT reached an agreement regarding their salaries"

M4YON

"BILD are already talking about Real Madrid's interest in GORETZKA"

"At 26, he is a free agent next summer"

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders

"Coutinho has suitors in the Premier League"

"Pjanic is a excellent midfielder but he doesn't get on with Koeman."
Pjanic is one player I’d lowkey be willing to take a punt on as a short term solution if we can’t acquire one of our long term targets this summer.
If my assumption is correct, Barca will be willing to let him go for free just to free up his wages.
I’d love to see how he performs in the PL even if just for a year or two. He could also teach a lot to our midfielders (McFred).

M4YON

"Griezmann would only leave Barca for Atlético Madrid"

"Atlético knows that with the
Griezmann situation they have everything in their favor"

"If they don't sign Griezmann,
another forward will come"

CG1010

Poor guy feeling the wrath of online United fans for basically saying that Varane deal won't be done in hours as reported in Spain :lol:

blackhawk747

Supports
Carrick FC
£60 million for Rice would be fantastic considering we are clearly interested in him and he would fit in with the squad like a glove.
I say Rice is a Matic in his prime and some call it a disgrace and insult to Matic. So 60M is still overpriced.

CG1010

Donny was definitely not managed very well. Maybe he just hopes to outlast Ole at United?
Given what we know, what's more likely his thought process:

"I didn't play much last season but the manager has told what he wants from me and I know XYZ things I have to do to get into the playing XI. I can do it"

OR

"I hate Ole, but let's sit on the bench for a few years and maybe he will get sacked? And then maybe new manager will play me? Ok let me reject the offers I am getting from other teams"

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Given what we know, what's more likely his thought process:

"I didn't play much last season but the manager has told what he wants from me and I know XYZ things I have to do to get into the playing XI. I can do it"

OR

"I hate Ole, but let's sit on the bench for a few years and maybe he will get sacked? And then maybe new manager will play me? Ok let me reject the offers I am getting from other teams"
Stop talking sense on here :rolleyes:

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
That's ultimately my concern, and why this is one occasion I won't blame the club if we don't get someone in; how many available holding midfielders actually improve us?

This is all on the proviso Pogba stays though, if he goes we need someone in for him.
I do think rice would improve us. He’s not Kante but is he better in that position to what we’ve got? Absolutely. If he could get him for 30M + Lingard that’s easily worth the improvement he’d make

Status
Not open for further replies.