Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_de_pologne

Given what we know, what's more likely his thought process:

"I didn't play much last season but the manager has told what he wants from me and I know XYZ things I have to do to get into the playing XI. I can do it"

OR

"I hate Ole, but let's sit on the bench for a few years and maybe he will get sacked? And then maybe new manager will play me? Ok let me reject the offers I am getting from other teams"
Yeah.. that’s not a hyperbole at all.

My opinion is, Donny wanting to stay and prove himself has all to do with him being humble and ambitious and feck all with Ole’s man management. In fact I think it was shockingly poor at times. If he was a different type of personality he’d be looking for a way out. Imagine if he was Argentinian..

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Yeah.. that’s not a hyperbole at all.

My opinion is, Donny wanting to stay and prove himself has all to do with him being humble and ambitious and feck all with Ole’s man management. In fact I think it was shockingly poor at times. If he was a different type of personality he’d be looking for a way out. Imagine if he was Argentinian..
That's just a straw man argument. He's not Argentinian and he's not a different type of personality, so, Ole's management of him is fine.

Pavl3n

Has it been a month already?
Genuinely curious what's going on behind the scenes.
Is it Murthough talking straight to Perez? Are they looking for a Spanish translator?
Is it just WhatsApp messages? Or mails? Or fax machine? Do they communicate every day? What do they say to each other?
What were those tweets saying "Real has to set a price tag"?
How do you submit an official bid? Is there some website/app that you register your bid? Or you send your offer through La Liga headquarters so it's official?
I know tifo made a video about a year ago explaining some of the stuff - but it was very basic. I'm really curious what is it that delays such deals so much.
The Lokonga transfer to Leicester also took quite some time and Romano was tweeting the same story every other day.

SATA

The spanish sources talk so crap saying personal terms are close to being agreed with Varane and a deal is imminent. They have been really milking it up for views and clicks :lol:

theklr

The spanish sources talk so crap saying personal terms are close to being agreed with Varane and a deal is imminent. They have been really milking it up for views and clicks :lol:
Ofcourse , they all want a run at that sweet sweet free united click money :)

DavelinaJolie

I like that the British media tend to be more cagey in their updates. It's good to remain grounded.

M4YON

The club is open to recruiting another centre half, have held exploratory talks with representatives of midfielders and there is interest in Kieran Trippier.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Why Maddison would take such a big step down I've no idea.
Didn't he fall out with Rodgers ? Add that arsenal can probably blow Leicester away in wages and the fact Maddison seems like a bit of a prick and I think you’ve got your answer

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Does he? Always comes across brilliantly in interviews I see, his dress sense is a bit 2015 though.
Just a pre-conceived idea I have of him. I might be way off. I thought he'd fell out with a couple of managers and been caught out by the tabloids a few times (laughing gas? Breaking lockdown? Not sure..). Hasn't his exclusion from England been put down to his attitude too? As I say, I may be way off.

M4YON

Basically accepting to let him go on loan to AC Milan with an option to buy but ONLY if Milan pay a €5-€6 million loan fee.

Mr Smith

I do think rice would improve us. He’s not Kante but is he better in that position to what we’ve got? Absolutely. If he could get him for 30M + Lingard that’s easily worth the improvement he’d make
And that might be fine, except Rice isn't available for that price; in fact he's not really available at all. West Ham's 80mil price tag is basically the equivalent of a "not for sale" sign. He has 3 years left on his contract and still only 22; he doesn't need to move and the club don't need to sell. Occasionally we've got to accept the player we need just isn't available in the market.

In saying that, I'd definitely sign Neves for the 30-35mil that's floating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.