Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Spending 60 is better than whatever insane amount West Ham might value him at.

If we did sign him Rice could be one of the most divisive transfers in a long time with our fan base for him.
Chelsea fans saying the same thing. Half the fan base will praise good games and the other half will keep saying he was never good enough when he has bad games. He will never start on a neutral footing. Even though Rice started at Chelsea and wants to return, not all fans are sold on him fitting in the team. Those that like him and those that think there are better options agree €100m is a joke.

theklr

Rice would be just as Maguire - overpriced and with some flaws, but an important part of the team . And he is lots younger so can develop with the correct guidance (Carrick)

Suv666

There was a time when Sky was the holy grail any transfer news with their name on it was gospel. Now its fecking shite

macheda14

Spending 60 is better than whatever insane amount West Ham might value him at.

If we did sign him Rice could be one of the most divisive transfers in a long time with our fan base for him.
He’ll be carrick mk2 (not in terms of play style or quality) but if he goes on to be fantastic it will take a lot of our fans a gooood while to finally appreciate it because they were against it to start with.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I remember reading a Tweet or two from Sport Witness praising the Portuguese media for their extensive coverage of some of the transfers and managerial appointments. The Nuno Mendes coverage as well as the stuff with both Gaitan and Garay in the past are why I can't necessarily rely on any of them.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The issue should be resolved by the time Sancho comes back from vacation. He's expected to play against Everton in the pre-season friendly.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground

The issue should be resolved by the time Sancho comes back from vacation. He's expected to play against Everton in the pre-season friendly.
The article says it’s hopefully resolved before the weekend actually.

Tiber

An article based on quote from Ole 4 days ago, the MEN are about as well informed as my cat

sparx99

So many clubs seem extra quiet this summer. I get that COVID has hit finances but you’d expect business just at lower fees. Feels like we may get one of those mad deadline days again.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: RTL 7 via Voetbal Primeur

PSV manager Roger Schmidt on Dumfries and Malen:
They (Dumfries and Donyell Malen) have played a European Championship, so they need some rest, like all the players who were there. With these two players, it is different because they have indicated that they want to leave PSV. Last year, it was already clear that it would be their last season. That’s the situation now. They haven’t signed with a new club yet, but there is interest and negotiations. It’s a matter of days or weeks; I don’t know exactly. But for these matches, they are not an option for PSV.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Sky Germany

Along with Chelsea, Kalajdzic is also linked to AC Milan, Tottenham, Dortmund, Leipzig, and Frankfurt.

Stuttgart sporting director Sven Mislintat on the Kalajdzic links:
Sasa still has a two-year contract with us and feels right at home. You can see that. He’s been training in VfB clothes all summer. I’m not that worried about that, to be honest.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Positive contacts today between Juventus and Atalanta for Frabotta. They are still working on the formula - loan with a purchase option - but Atalanta have overtaken Genoa and are in pole [position]. Possible closure of the operation in the coming days

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

M'Baye Niang (winger) used to play for AC Milan, whilst Mattia Caldara (centre back) is currently under contract with Milan after completing his loan spell with Atalanta.

M4YON

Saw this but didn't bother posting it when it was tweeted as its just click bait. It's literally an article built around Ole's comments after our pre season game against Derby. Lockhurst doesn't know anything, I could have written that :lol:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Saw this but didn't bother posting it when it was tweeted as its just click bait. It's literally an article built around Ole's comments after our pre season game against Derby. Lockhurst doesn't know anything, I could have written that :lol:
Yeah, it's based off of the quotes, but we've gotten info over when the signing could get completed and when we can expect Sancho to appear, info that wasn't necessarily known before.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • The issue relates to the payment method, in particular the payment that needs to be made to Nacional, Viña's previous club.
  • Fee: 10 million Euros + 3 million in bonuses
  • Contract: 4 years, 1.5 million Euros + bonuses per season

Status
Not open for further replies.