Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.

Translation:

More info:
  • Pogba's eager to join PSG.
    • Pogba was upset over another season that didn't meet his expectations.
  • PSG has been monitoring Pogba's situation for several months.
  • Ander Herrera our Rafinha could be sold to make room for Pogba.
He literally didn’t move in CM for the first 2 months of the season because of COVID :lol:

SAF is the GOAT

What's taking them so long? Plenty of "talks soon" etc. etc. what's the hold up?
I think they want to pressure us on the price

:lol: :lol:
Get rid of him as soon as possible. Would fit right in with Neymar, Mbappe and other huge egos.
Do we really need to remind him who's fault is it ? and don't him dare to say "it's my agent"

Last edited:

FPL addict

Supports
Leeds Utd
Lingard, Pereira, Williams, Dalot, Pogba, De Gea can all leave. Surely generates enough for at least two more.
Folk keep suggesting these names. The issue is not finding candidates who need to leave. The issue is finding anyone interested in paying any money for them......

Infra-red

Lingard, Pereira, Williams, Dalot, Pogba, De Gea can all leave. Surely generates enough for at least two more.
I can't imagine anyone willingly taking De Gea off our hands, but we should be able to flog the rest and get in two or three in return.

MonkeysMagic

Lingard, Pereira and Pogba going would generate the funds for a midfielder + RB.

But conceivably there are another 3/4 that should leave just to create space in the first team squad.

edcunited1878

Not selling Williams as he just signed a new contract and is cover through September due to Telles injury. And if United can't get a RB, then he'll have to fill in as Dalot has more sale value. DDG will be tough to move for any significant transfer fee, in addition to high wages.

Teja

To be expected. Trimming the squad is a necessity though as we do have a lot of players on the books that aren't at the level and don't get a look in
This is where those stupid contract renewals comeback to bite us, I’m looking at Jones and Mata… O_O
I half expected the next few weeks to be focusing on the outs before deadline day rushes to get Trippier and a midfielder in
Honestly, there isn't a lot of bloat. Jones and Pereira are the only ones that really need to leave but no one's going to buy them. That's 4m / yr in wages, not a huge deal.

4 GKs: I'm not too worried. Two backups are on low wages. Impossible to get rid of the DDG contract unfortunately, so might as well let him fight it out with Henderson.
Telles: Good enough as backup LB.
Bailly: Fine as 4th CB.
Jones: Bloat.
Matic: Last year of his contract, happy to have him for a year to bring on occasionally, play in cup games etc.
Mata: Being groomed for an ambassador role at the club. If he signs, it'll be on fairly low wages. Again happy to have as a backup.
Lingard: Will be sold probably for a decent fee.
Pereira: Hopefully loaned out again.
James: Fine as a backup. We have Sancho, Rashford, Greenwood and James for two spots on the wing. Maybe bloat if Pellestri / Amad start to perform.
Martial: Kind of crazy to even include him here, but some want him gone. It would free up the wage bill quite a bit to sign another Sancho level talent. I still think he can come good.

Don't think the Caf has issues with any other player here.

Infra-red

Lingard, Pogba, James, Pereira, Dalot & one of the goalkeepers = out
RB, #6, #8 = in

That's the dream. Probably too much to hope for, though.

Adamsk7

Lingard (£20-30m?)
James (£15-20m?)
Dalot ( £15-20m?)
Williams

will get money

Pereira won’t get much (£5m?).

what we should have done is made a decision and sold one of the goalkeepers.
We can’t keep going with both of them playing every other game.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Honestly, there isn't a lot of bloat. Jones and Pereira are the only ones that really need to leave but no one's going to buy them. That's 4m / yr in wages, not a huge deal.

4 GKs: I'm not too worried. Two backups are on low wages. Impossible to get rid of the DDG contract unfortunately, so might as well let him fight it out with Henderson.
Matic: Last year of his contract, happy to have him for a year to bring on occasionally, play in cup games etc.
Mata: Being groomed for an ambassador role at the club. If he signs, it'll be on fairly low wages. Again happy to have as a backup.
James: Fine as a backup. We have Sancho, Rashford, Greenwood and James for two spots on the wing. Maybe bloat if Pellestri / Amad start to perform.
Martial: Kind of crazy to even include him here, but some want him gone. It would free up the wage bill quite a bit to sign another Sancho level talent. I still think he can come good.

I agree I don't see bloat in the squad at all that being said we have players who need to be moved on not just for cash purposes but to further some of their careers

Loan
Williams
Tuanzebe
Garner
Levitt
Mengi
Pellistri
Laird

Sell
Lingard
Dalot
Jones
Andreas

Going to be a busy end to the window

theklr

While it probably is kinda true, my guess is they have some money left but want to get some leverage in potential deals.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation

I imagine a lot will not agree, but there's a lot of sense in this post. I suspect Pereira drifts into the area of bloat, though, James too.

diarm

You'd have to think De Gea, Dalot, Bailly, Jones, Williams, Matic, Pogba, Pereira, Lingard, James and Martial are all available if the right offer came in. Now some of those are going to be tricky because of their wages but surely when there is an entire team of players available to buy, we can generate a reasonable amount of cash?

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Moving the majority of those players on for good enough fees is going to be the clubs biggest hurdle.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
I think Pogba and one of Lingard or James will go which will allow us to buy a midfielder and Trippier.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Good news. Axel should get game time at Newcastle and of course he's played under Steve Bruce before.
Indeed, he'll have a good opportunity to play regularly especially with Lejeune having left the club. My only concern is that he'll be playing in a way more defensive setup, so I wonder how he'll fare for United should we choose to keep him and give him more match time next season, but again, that's secondary to Tuanzebe getting those key first-team minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.