Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The Stian Wahl Tweet:

Kristoffer Klaesson from Vålerenga to Leeds is now a done deal. The goalkeeper is in quarantine in England and is scheduled to complete medical and sign for Leeds on Friday. Work permit/GBE application has already been approved.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
Eitherway, he's a continentally (if not world) famous footballer - he'll have no trouble getting a professional sportsman visa. Probably will pay for a fast-track service too.
Ye, why are they bothering to apply for a visa? He should just show up at the border and when asked for his papers go "Don't you know who I am".

izec

Thiago Almeda was highly rated before no?
Bit strange to see him end up in MLS...

Anyone can shed some light on the situation?
Yeah, kind of. I assume no club made a good offer and it is like with Barco and Perez before, where an MLS club makes a move and pay good wages and they accept a move.

manuchamp88

Ye, why are they bothering to apply for a visa? He should just show up at the border and when asked for his papers go "Don't you know who I am".
Ahahahaha. By the way, do you know any current players who are pretty much world famous and aren't capped internationally?

Dan600

Was an article in the Mirror about Nicholas De La Cruz, guess that is who you're talking about. No idea about the truth, his ability, or whether he'd do something similar to Pellistri or be involved with the first team mind. Just saw the same thing.

Bestietom

Was an article in the Mirror about Nicholas De La Cruz, guess that is who you're talking about. No idea about the truth, his ability, or whether he'd do something similar to Pellistri or be involved with the first team mind. Just saw the same thing.
Yes, that's him. Anything on him since.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Lindelof is miles better than both Bailly and Tuanzebe regardless of injuries.
Not taking into account injuries I would say that Bailly is a better defender. The problem is that his brain farts usually end up in a red card or something, he is very rash whereas Lindelofs errors indicate that he’s nervous or just can’t do some basic defending such as heading very well
I’d have neither of them in the actual team, squad at best

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Not taking into account injuries I would say that Bailly is a better defender. The problem is that his brain farts usually end up in a red card or something, he is very rash whereas Lindelofs errors indicate that he’s nervous or just can’t do some basic defending such as heading very well
I’d have neither of them in the actual team, squad at best
I am by no means a fan of Lindelof but he could be one of the best 3rd choice CBs there could be. A level below Laporte but again, Laporte is starting XI material.

theklr

I am by no means a fan of Lindelof but he could be one of the best 3rd choice CBs there could be. A level below Laporte but again, Laporte is starting XI material.
Yeah agree with this. While he has his flaws, his partnership with Maguire has been quite solid. Clear 1st backup CB for us.

I'm abit curious about how he would be fit with Varane if Maguire is out/needs rest, since both seem abit passive, but it would be better than Lindelof - Bailly in any case.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

"Raiola has offered Pogba to Liverpool".
This would indicate to me that the player doesn’t actually want to leave at all and his agent is trying to simply scare us to raise an offer. Highly doubt this is a serious proposal at all. Besides, every Liverpool legend is on the television almost every week laying into him, I doubt they would want such a deal and I doubt he has much love for them either.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum

"Raiola has offered Pogba to Liverpool".
I can imagine the clatter of Klopps teeth as he laughs hysterically the thought of Pogba gegenpressing.

Pogba and Raiola need to know Pogbas level.

Edit : spell check.

Status
Not open for further replies.