Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Kylian Mbappe took note of Real Madrid's decision to stop negotiations at the end of the day in the face of the firmness of the Parisian leaders. The 2018 world champion respects and accepts Paris Saint-Germain's decision.

Devil may care

McFred is good enough with the offensive firepower we got now, problem is they only work with eachother so got no room for injuries
They aren't good enough, neither is positionally good enough defensively and both are mediocre on the ball, the firepower is starved by the fact we have no connection to them from midfield.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I mean....could we not have done that deal? looked great at the Euro's and just helped Lile win the league whilst still being a young player.
We don't need him TBF. I'm just wondering why it's a loan with their financial woes.

R'hllor

Thats a good price for James, we get little bit of profit which wasnt our thing in years, he gonna join the club that always wanted him, maybe Bielsa has some special plan for him, which would be nice to improve him as a player.

AneRu

While waiting for Pogba to leave?
That's the major problem, if Pogba leaves we are looking at replacing him and Matic next summer and given the fees we will be quoted for Rice then Haaland won't be happening. I can't imagine Ole watched Fred yesterday, Matic last week and decided he'd rather wait a year for Rice cause that will be some serious poor judgement from him.

It's been too long since we properly fought for the title and we won't this year too with this obvious handicap in central midfield.

Kyonn

Guessing he wants a big sign-on bonus next year. At this point I would take £15M and even give him £5M of it to leave. (Better then loosing him for nothing, especially since Ole has proven he wont play him)

Matt851

I mean....could we not have done that deal? looked great at the Euro's and just helped Lile win the league whilst still being a young player.
Would be better than nothing and could be an interesting option as the more attacking player in a double pivot

Status
Not open for further replies.