Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Shaping up to be a very underwhelming deadline day all around, after what has been probably the best transfer window ever. Sky Sports have some work on to try and make this exciting

RUCK4444

Is he that much better than Matic? Add to that he was out injured for half of last season. I’m all for getting another body in, but he doesn’t seem like a perfect signing.
Yeah I was exaggerating a tad with 'perfect' but certainly would be a 'decent' option for us when we are really struggling for a defensively sound player. For the outlay.

Hoof the ball

Anyone noticed that Romano has been posting a lot of these club in-house promo shoots prior to the official unveiling, recently?

Think he's been catching on to people calling him a tap-in merchant and is trying to prove his credentials. He did it with dalot too. When everyone else said Dalot was signing for Dortmund, Romano was emphatically posting that he wasn't going anywhere.

Santos J

Anyone noticed that Romano has been posting a lot of these club in-house promo shoots prior to the official unveiling, recently?

Think he's been catching on to people calling him a tap-in merchant and is trying to prove his credentials. He did it with dalot too. When everyone else said Dalot was signing for Dortmund, Romano was emphatically posting that he wasn't going anywhere.
It's obviously just a photoshopped picture, what would posting it prove that the same info without it wouldn't?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Adama...Boateng...what is going on with you :lol::D I don't know, isn't he too old, slow and injury prone?
Our 4 CB options are Alaba, Militao, Nacho and Vallejo :nervous: Unless Ancelotti is big on Chust...

Injury prone, going by transfer market no. He's barely missed games to injury over the last few seasons. Slow? Started for Bayern last season, so again, wouldn't say so. Old, sure, but we need a relatively reliable and cheap cover here :D

OmarUnited4ever

No tweet but Laurie Whitwell said Cavani and Martial will stay at Manchester United

below from the Athletic website

Manchester United have no intention of allowing Edinson Cavani or Anthony Martial to leave on deadline day.

Both forwards have been linked with moves away but United are planning to retain both for the season.

Barcelona are believed to have held talks with Cavani’s agents but a transfer is described as “highly unlikely”

Intermediaries in discussions with Paris Saint-Germain are said to have proposed Martial in case Kylian Mbappe departs for Real Madrid, but at this late stage Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants the Frenchman in his squad.

Pavl3n

I was hoping we could bring a midfielder, especially since Rio said to keep an eye on the deadline day. But I guess he's a transfer muppet as much as us.
I guess we're done for the summer. 4 ins, 1 out and a lot of loans for the youngsters. Pretty good window. 8.8/10

Infra-red

I was hoping we could bring a midfielder, especially since Rio said to keep an eye on the deadline day. But I guess he's a transfer muppet as much as us.
I guess we're done for the summer. 4 ins, 1 out and a lot of loans for the youngsters. Pretty good window. 8.8/10
We've ended the window stronger than when we started it, so you'd have to say that it's been a good one. I don't think anyone could have imagined that we'd get all of Varane, Sancho and Ronaldo in a single summer.

The lack of a central midfielder will unfortunately be a limiting factor for us this season though, and I expect it will keep us from mounting a proper title challenge. We should be good enough for top 4 without much trouble.

I expect us to be a potent cup side and we really should do some damage in the FA Cup & Champions League.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
We cannot let VDB leave. Just can’t happen without someone coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.