Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Paying Sancho off over 5 years, Varane over 4 and Ronaldo over 5.

£14.6m for Sancho
£11m for Varane
£4m for Ronaldo
£29.6m total

£28.2m for James

Fair enough it's not profit but net spend of -£1/2m isn't great.

This is great.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Can't wait for the next fans forum when Woody and Joel tell us how we "invested heavily" in improving the first team squad, yet after the James sale we've broke even, maybe even made profit for this summer.
This is such nonsense. We will receive the James fee in installments as well, not to mention outstanding installments from past transfers.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Are all these bellends talking about installments forgetting all the previous purchases that will be going out as cash this summer?

Some incredible misinformed views of cash vs profit.
It seems like some people have discovered instalment payment first time. It's all over twitter as well.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Can't wait for the next fans forum when Woody and Joel tell us how we "invested heavily" in improving the first team squad, yet after the James sale we've broke even, maybe even made profit for this summer.
Jesus fecking christ, I've seen some stupid maths in my time but yours truly is probably the worst. People have tried to politely explain to you the flaw in your logic but nope you're dying on that hill I see.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Why would we have okay‘d the Zouma sale without already having Koundé wrapped up? Only real negative point of our transfer dealings this summer here.

Strats

Saying no to €200m for someone who most likely will leave for free next season is fecking nuts

saivet

I don't know what's crazier, Real offering 200m or PSG telling them to feck off :lol:
PSG saying no for me. Real could well have been bidding for optics, knowing it's likely to get rejected. Both crazy though.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Jesus fecking christ, I've seen some stupid maths in my time but yours truly is probably the worst. People have tried to politely explain to you the flaw in your logic but nope you're dying on that hill I see.
To be fair, he did admit that he was wrong a while back.

Yeah I got it wrong, I'll hold my hands up to that.

Dr. StrangeHate

Saying no to €200m for someone who most likely will leave for free next season is fecking nuts
For Qatar 200 million means nothing. But the slightest of chance of keeping Mbappe beyond next year or even a CL this year with him leaving means a lot.

TsuWave

I don't know what's crazier, Real offering 200m or PSG telling them to feck off :lol:
they aren't really in need of money. I think their reasoning is to try and grab the CL this season with mbappe, neymar, messi front

Status
Not open for further replies.