Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varun1

Good to see the snake sharing his poison with Juve as well. Fat cnut is in for a bumper summer if he's looking to move Haaland, Pogba & De Ligt
Add Romagnoli and Zlatan to that list, even if it's a smaller payout.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
I could see De Ligt going to Real Madrid.
Mbappe Haaland De Ligt would be some wage bill ! Scary thing is they can probably afford it :nervous:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Barça already knew in June that Raheem Sterling could and would want to leave City. The culés handle this option for months and continue valuing it. Today Sport account that [the] Englishman is in sight for January. Yes, the interest remains.

Rojofiam

No one is paying that much for de Ligt, maybe a third of that. Very good player already at 22, one of the best in Europe, but definitely not the best. His stock is much lower than it was in 2019. There are like 10 CBs out there who are currently comfortably better than him.

Would take him at United in a couple years, though, because he will definitely become one of, if not the best later. De Ligt and Fofana after Maguire and Varane around 2026 :drool:

Pavl3n

I won't trust 'everything is practically agreed' when it comes to Barcelona.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
There are no contacts between Napoli and Fabián Ruiz's surroundings for the renewal a long time ago. This year there were no talks. The Spanish international ends his contract in June 2023.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Translation:

Basically, Tuchel was interested in Marquinhos and ready to make a big offer, but neither PSG nor Marquinhos were interested in going further with this. Marquinhos is happy to continue with PSG for the time being.

Devil may care

Barcelona are lucky to have that kind of loyalty in this day and age given the mess they are in and the fact Pedri would have his pick of clubs next summer.

Good player with a year left on his contract next summer, could be a good option for us when Pogba goes.

Seems refreshingly level headed.

caid

Translation:

Basically, Tuchel was interested in Marquinhos and ready to make a big offer, but neither PSG nor Marquinhos were interested in going further with this. Marquinhos is happy to continue with PSG for the time being.
Seems like the kind of player that wont be sold and only way out is through running down his contract or being old enough that they're willing to let him go like Thiago Silva

RUCK4444

Seems like the kind of player that wont be sold and only way out is through running down his contract or being old enough that they're willing to let him go like Thiago Silva
Yeah he's on the list of players willing to waste their entire career at PSG in that league. Do not want.

The list is growing as well.

caid

Yeah he's on the list of players willing to waste their entire career at PSG in that league. Do not want.

The list is growing as well.
I do but like Veratti i'm pretty confident it wont happen anytime soon

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Bild

Jonathan Barnett on the recent summer transfer window:
[On whether the last window was one of the "craziest" he's ever experienced]
Maybe towards the end it was the most exciting one I experienced, but not crazy at all. It was a more careful transfer window, yes. There weren’t that many deals. But the ones that were completed were better planned and more professional. This has been reflected in the fact that the players with top advisors have got their transfers over the line, while the players who seek advice from their mum or other family members often have not.

[On the quality of players on the move]
The clubs weren’t looking for middle-class players, they just wanted the best. It was the summer of top transfers like Grealish or Ronaldo. Quality over quantity. Of course, the market was different in each country. The Premier League had some money, Italy and Germany didn’t. The clubs had to take a lot into account and be very careful because of their difficult financial situation. And I think they did very well. The big deals are far tougher! They have to be prepared so well and every single step has to be done correctly, with caution. And it is important not to waste the time of the most important men in the industry. Unfortunately, I can’t go into any further detail about such transfers…

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

Translation:

Hmm..can't attract big name players?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Why does he get hate for this?
It's probably because of the supposed high wages that people keep bringing up. The media mentioned that he was on £100k/week in his last contract renewal (I can't say how reliable their reports are), and I guess that's putting some people off.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
It's probably because of the supposed high wages that people keep bringing up. The media mentioned that he was on £100k/week in his last contract renewal (I can't say how reliable their reports are), and I guess that's putting some people off.
It’s a strange one. When he was playing regular there was a buzz on here that he was undoubtedly the #1. Seems like the penalty save at the weekend has done de Gea some good. What’s de Gea on per week?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It’s a strange one. When he was playing regular there was a buzz on here that he was undoubtedly the #1. Seems like the penalty save at the weekend has done de Gea some good. What’s de Gea on per week?
He's one of our top 5 earners in wages, which is all that I know for sure. The figures tend to change quite a bit, so I can't give you an exact amount, but it's more than £300k/week for sure.

EDIT: To add on, I think some of Henderson's bad moments and poorer performances are now dominating peoples' minds, and people are finally realising that Henderson still has some room for improvement.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
He's one of our top 5 earners in wages, which is all that I know for sure. The figures tend to change quite a bit, so I can't give you an exact amount, but it's more than £300k/week for sure.

EDIT: To add on, I think some of Henderson's bad moments and poorer performances are now dominating peoples' minds, and people are finally realising that Henderson still has some room for improvement.
Eye watering.

Obviously my opinion doesn’t really mean much but I’d much rather have Henderson who can fix his errors and improve than de Gea who is capable of performances just as bad if not worse. Good problem to have really. I can understand with de Gea in good form that fans are more warm to him. What I don’t get is the abuse it’s odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.