Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggsyking

four utd players on the Newcastle short list, DVB, Baily, Lingard and Marrtial.

MUFC OK

I think this could be a good move for Martial. A chance to rejuvenate himself and the geordies are very welcoming of players with talent like he has, even if they’re not always consistent with it. £40m and I’d do the deal.

GBBQ

Fair enough its only the mirror so take it with a pinch of salt but realistically Newcastle need an injection of PL proven players in January to push out of the relegation scrap and with United clearly overstocked in attack and central defence (Varane and Maguire being back in a few weeks means we'll be fine by jan) I think its something that makes sense for both sides. I don't think they'll sign all 4 but you could definitely see a deal or two being done

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Mundo Deportivo (Fernando Polo) and Sport

Mundo Deportivo report summary:
  • Manchester United are one of the clubs that was offered Dembélé
  • United and Juventus are most interested in the player.
    • Liverpool, Chelsea, and PSG have also been offered the player.
  • Barcelona are still interested in keeping Dembélé, but the player and his entourage hold the cards here.

lysglimt

Scout
Fair enough its only the mirror so take it with a pinch of salt but realistically Newcastle need an injection of PL proven players in January to push out of the relegation scrap and with United clearly overstocked in attack and central defence (Varane and Maguire being back in a few weeks means we'll be fine by jan) I think its something that makes sense for both sides. I don't think they'll sign all 4 but you could definitely see a deal or two being done
Someone like Bailly would improve Newcastle a lot. But the problem is - everyone knows Newcastle are rich - so any new player will cost £10 million extra because of it

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: El Desmarque

Héctor Bellerín on whether he can return to Real Betis for next season:
I don’t know, but I’ve always said if I didn’t want to be here next season, I wouldn’t have come from the beginning. There are many things to be decided but what I want to do is enjoy this season that I am here. And what has to happen will happen.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
With all of these crazy transfer rumours associated with Newcastle United, we finally have our first reliable Newcastle United transfer rumour:

Source: RMC Sport
  • Real Madrid targeted him last summer.
  • Newcastle have already been in contact with Fofana's entourage.
  • PIF have notified Leicester of a formal offer in the coming weeks.
  • Fofana has a good relationship with Leicester and Brendan Rodgers, so he may not necessarily be so keen to leave the club.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
With all of these crazy transfer rumours associated with Newcastle United, we finally have our first reliable Newcastle United transfer rumour:

Source: RMC Sport
  • Real Madrid targeted him last summer.
  • Newcastle have already been in contact with Fofana's entourage.
  • PIF have notified Leicester of a formal offer in the coming weeks.
  • Fofana has a good relationship with Leicester and Brendan Rodgers, so he may not necessarily be so keen to leave the club.
Newcastle getting the first taste of what it's like to have money with these endless links to players they're never going to sign.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: NOS

Botman on whether Wolves were interested in him:
I can’t lie about that.
On the offer rejection and its source:
[It came] from the club, but I didn’t think that was a bad idea in the end. I have a starting place and play in the Champions League, so it certainly wasn’t wrong to stay. In football, sometimes things go quickly, but I believe that, in the end, everything will fall into place.

binary bot
Absolutely loved Romero. Quality keeper. Don't know how/why things turned sour for him at the end?
Wanted to go to Everton on loan on the back of Henderson returning. We wanted a sale/weren't prepared to strengthen Everton with a loan. They had a strongish transfer window and appointed ancelotti.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
Absolutely loved Romero. Quality keeper. Don't know how/why things turned sour for him at the end?
whenever ole was giving team talks sergio would always interrupt by telling everyone to visit his soundcloud. ole would be lambasting the team for trying to play cohesive football as a unit and sergio would be all “yeah! and if you like lo-if beats mixed with german techno don’t forget to head to soundcloud.com/sergioromeroandjulliet and soak up my latest drop” ole wanted to let him go sooner but was worried sergio would block him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

The full interview:
We are approaching the eigth day of the [league] campaign, and there is all this media confusion regarding the renewal of Kessié with Milan. I don't seem to see the same approach [from the media] to negotiations similar to this one: there are players who are due to expire at Inter, Marseille, Napoli, Moenchengladbach, Turin and other clubs, but they are not being talked about with the same energy. Some players who are due to expire, I thought I read, that Milan are also dealing with them...

Q: Perhaps for those words that his client had spoken since the Tokyo Olympics?
A: For an important player, you always need a contract worth it.

Q: Is it true that you have been offered € 6.5 million for renewal? At what point is the negotiation at?
A: There was an official offer from the club and a request from the agent, but we are talking about figures very far from what you are referring to.

Q: But did you propose Kessié to Inter?
A: A footballer of Franck's caliber doesn't need to be proposed to anyone. And in any case, I've never talked to Inter.

Q: Do all these rumors bother [you and Kessié]?
A: For too long, the same things have been said incorrectly. I feel sorry for those who read them, believing them to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.