Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Which Tweet (now deleted) were you referring to, by the way? Feel free to hyperlink it to a text or put it in a quote/spoiler to be safe.
When he announced "exclusively" that Thiago had extended his contract..

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Ziggo Sports via Voetbal Primeur

André Onana on apparently having signed a pre-contract agreement with Inter:
I’ve wanted to talk about that for some time: I was in Salou [for individual training]. There was an article about me every day. Then it was Arsenal, then it was Lyon, pfff…I was tired of it, the media thinks it should inform me about my own life, come on. Do I have an agreement with another club? I still have a contract with Ajax. It’s rubbish.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: AFP via RMC Sport

Leonardo on Poch & Zidane:
We don’t want Pochettino to go. He’s never asked to leave and no club has contacted us for him. We have a lot of respect for Zinédine Zidane, what he’s done as a player and a manager, but I can tell you very clearly that there is no contact and no meeting with him took place.
EDIT: Paraphrased quotes in Tweet form

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The Guardian suggests that United, City, Liverpool, Dortmund, and Bayern Munich are among a host of big clubs interested in Chukwuemeka.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
What kind of midfield is he?
Attacking midfield. Dynamic player, great technique, vision, carries the ball really well.

According to Villa fans he signed a three year deal last October. So he's got 2 years remaining. Sounds like his agent is flexing to try and get him more game time to me.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
City finally getting cucked by a bigger club. Never thought I’d see the day.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Attacking midfield. Dynamic player, great technique, vision, carries the ball really well.

According to Villa fans he signed a three year deal last October. So he's got 2 years remaining. Sounds like his agent is flexing to try and get him more game time to me.
Cheers, will have a look out for him if he does get game time!

Pep's Suit

Picking up pace, this perhaps the first City player that's looking to leave despite being in favour and good form with the manager.
Not sure. Torres would score and then end up benched for next 3 games for some reason. Reminds me of what happened with Negredo and Nolito, play well but then suddenly disappear. Anyway, I think both him and Sterling should cost at least €50-60m each and I doubt Barcelona can afford it.

JuriM

Not sure. Torres would score and then end up benched for next 3 games for some reason. Reminds me of what happened with Negredo and Nolito, play well but then suddenly disappear. Anyway, I think both him and Sterling should cost at least €50-60m each and I doubt Barcelona can afford it.
Plus Barcelona have a lot of talent to take care of first in their squad - seeing how this Demir kid played or how highly Xavi rates Dembele and Ilias Akhomach. All those links seem too far fetched.

Pep's Suit

I think they probably want 1 or 2 players for attack in January but can only offer loan deals and probably have to move Coutinho's wages first. They're like those italian clubs now: want everyone but can afford no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.