Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

Not entirely sure about the source, probably worth posting in here. Big rumours about Barca being the main suitors, but he seems he's gathering a lot of interest from Europe.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Luckhurst says the same thing here:
  • Talks over a new contract for Lingard ended last month.
  • United would prefer to get a fee for Lingard than risk losing him for free.
  • Mata's also open to moving on in January.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Rangnick prefers two holding midfielders, which is why he's looking to bring in a new holding mid in January.
  • Haidara is one target, but he will be with Mali for AFCON.
  • United do not expect Cavani or Pogba to push for January transfers out of the club.
  • Martial wants to leave, but a sale is unlikely in January.

SAFMUTD

Manchester United is really interested on Julian Alvarez, they might speed up the negotiations.

Posted by Sebastian Srur, a argentinian reporter that covers exclusively River Plate. He's supposedly tier 1.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I've seen so many different links for Julian Alvarez to different teams that I don't even know if there's a team that'll really make a move for him. Both Villa and Leeds were getting linked with him constantly for a few months.

Ekeke

Not entirely sure about the source, probably worth posting in here. Big rumours about Barca being the main suitors, but he seems he's gathering a lot of interest from Europe.
My pick in the not Haaland striker thread. Back then he was linked with Fiorentina as Vlahovic's replacement

Ekeke

What kind of striker is he have you watched him regularly .
Watched him a bit, more paying attention to him as I like to be up to date with the Argentine league talents and River is my prefered team

Goalscoring record of a poacher this season but he isnt a poacher, he's a striker who will bring teammates into play and set them up too. A bit like Lautaro at Inter who isnt just in for the goals but can play too. Alvarez is the most outstanding player in the league this season

We should at the same time be keeping an eye on Enzo Fernandez for the same team River. 20 year old midfielder

gajender

Watched him a bit, more paying attention to him as I like to be up to date with the Argentine league talents and River is my prefered team

Goalscoring record of a poacher this season but he isnt a poacher, he's a striker who will bring teammates into play and set them up too. A bit like Lautaro at Inter who isnt just in for the goals but can play too. Alvarez is the most outstanding player in the league this season

We should at the same time be keeping an eye on Enzo Fernandez for the same team River. 20 year old midfielder

Thanks mate going by your description he looks like a player who could be a intersting pick hopefully this rumour might have some legs.

Enzo Fernandez that's the name I have read earlier on some football website one to look out for ,he was on loan I think at that time what position is he playing for River plate if you don't mind asking me .

Ekeke

Thanks mate going by your description he looks like a player who could be a intersting pick hopefully this rumour might have some legs.

Enzo Fernandez that's the name I have read earlier on some football website one to look out for ,he was on loan I think at that time what position is he playing for River plate if you don't mind asking me .
River currently play a diamond, but their main left side of the diamond De La Cruz has been out injured. So they've swapped around their main creative player, Palavecino (25), from the left and central AM positions. When he plays left, Fernandez will play the AM position behind the strikers. Fernandez has also been used in the DM spot 4 times. I'd say he's really a central midfielder who can play either an AM or DM role if asked to.

The reason I suggest Fernandez is because he's the type of player who mainly wants to get on the ball and pass it around and get things going, (averages 55 passes a game, 1.5 key passes and 84% accuracy. The best passing stats/combination of large amount of passes and highest key passes from those players) he has a bit of talent and skill on the ball but he's also not as small (He's something like 5'10, some Argentine players are particularly small) and pushed around as some of the technical midfielders especially 20 year olds, so he would probably suit the premier league better than some of the other young technical midfielders out there who might be better suited to Spain. As well as his attacking numbers, he averages 2.2 tackles per 90 mins which is the same for the other young midfielder Simon and the missing De La Cruz. I'd expect around 2 to be the average for a central midfielder, so we can see that he will try to win the ball an honest amount and isnt just a player waiting to be passed the ball.

Back to Julian Alvarez though, he has 6 assists as well as his many goals which further demonstrates my point that he can be involved in the play and find a teammate in a dangerous position as well as get on the scoresheet which is why I like him, think he can do well in europe and establish himself as one of the better non Haaland strikers.

gajender

River currently play a diamond, but their main left side of the diamond De La Cruz has been out injured. So they've swapped around their main creative player, Palavecino (25), from the left and central AM positions. When he plays left, Fernandez will play the AM position behind the strikers. Fernandez has also been used in the DM spot 4 times. I'd say he's really a central midfielder who can play either an AM or DM role if asked to.

The reason I suggest Fernandez is because he's the type of player who mainly wants to get on the ball and pass it around and get things going, (averages 55 passes a game, 1.5 key passes and 84% accuracy. The best passing stats/combination of large amount of passes and highest key passes from those players) he has a bit of talent and skill on the ball but he's also not as small (He's something like 5'10, some Argentine players are particularly small) and pushed around as some of the technical midfielders especially 20 year olds, so he would probably suit the premier league better than some of the other young technical midfielders out there who might be better suited to Spain. As well as his attacking numbers, he averages 2.2 tackles per 90 mins which is the same for the other young midfielder Simon and the missing De La Cruz. I'd expect around 2 to be the average for a central midfielder, so we can see that he will try to win the ball an honest amount and isnt just a player waiting to be passed the ball.

Back to Julian Alvarez though, he has 6 assists as well as his many goals which further demonstrates my point that he can be involved in the play and find a teammate in a dangerous position as well as get on the scoresheet which is why I like him, think he can do well in europe and establish himself as one of the better non Haaland strikers.
Thanks for the great Insights.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Just going by the video I think he has some similar traits to Greenwood, Rashford and Sancho. Must be a player worth an investment at the prices quoted in the media.

SAF is the GOAT

To tell you the truth- I don't think he'll have a success in the PL

Pace wise he looks average, technically also

Can he even play to Ralf's constant press ? I don't know...

Alemar

Buying players named “Fernandez” has been a successful strategy recently, so fully support )

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The relevant quotes:
I can't say the price today. It’s to do with Lille. But in the end, it's football. Jonathan isn't going to show it, but he knows he's one of the best young forwards in the world. There is also Erling Haaland who now costs 75 to 100 million euros. There have been offers for 150 million euros. If you want to be part of this list, you have to learn to manage the pressure.

For us, the goal is to finish the season in Lille, but it will be his last season there for several reasons. I think the Premier League is a great option for him. I think he likes Spain a lot too because he likes the feel of the ball and the very technical players. These two leagues are a big priority for him, but nothing is excluded. You never know, with Paris Saint-Germain or the big Italian clubs.

It’s normal that all these big clubs are interested in the top scorer of Ligue 1, but I can tell you that today there is no official offer.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Interestingly, his agent is still talking to teams outside of Inter:
The topic is still WITHOUT news. The Onana representative is in Italy right now, but the stops are: Rome and Udine. NOT Milan. Onana: [will agree with a new club] in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.