Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Sergio Rico's priority is to play regularly and that is why he prioritizes signing for Mallorca. In the last hours Aston Villa appeared, who contacted PSG offering a loan with an option to buy, but the English team already has Martínez as the owner of the project.

It may close soon. Loan without a purchase option.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Atlético chose Wass for cost, versatility and attitude. They want Wass and Wass wants Atleti. Valencia's OK is missing. He's not the only one on Atletico's [left back] agenda. Normal. Days ago there was an inquiry for Nahitan Nández of Cagliari. Probing, nothing more. The chosen one is Wass.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Everton sign Anwar El-Ghazi on loan from Aston Villa until the end of the season with a €10M purchase option.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Official: Everton sign Anwar El-Ghazi on loan from Aston Villa until the end of the season with a €10M purchase option.

Always nice to have more depth but we aren't strenghtening the positions we actually need to.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Real Madrid have cooled their interest in Rüdiger.
  • Rüdiger is awaiting a 2nd Chelsea offer.
  • Chelsea may have to offer a large loyalty bonus to counteract the large signing-on fee from other clubs.
  • Left back situation
    • Lyon rejected two Chelsea offers to bring back Emerson.
    • Dest is still an option for Chelsea (loan + purchase option).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Thanks! Is he reliable? Was hoping United would sign Tielemans, think he'd be a great upgrade and available for a decent fee in summer as he'd only have a year left on his contract.
I'd consider him to be somewhat reliable for Arsenal news. On this story, I'd wait for the likes of John Percy, The Athletic journalists, and Romano to corroborate the story.

Matt851

I'd consider him to be somewhat reliable for Arsenal news. On this story, I'd wait for the likes of John Percy, The Athletic journalists, and Romano to corroborate the story.
I would be surprised if they weren't interested in tielemans. However arsenal's chances of getting him will surely depend on qualifying for the cl

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Dortmund have Dahoud, Brandt, Reyna, Bellingham and Reus for two to three attack minded central roles and they don't really have any money to invest this winter either. I wonder how people in the press came up with the idea that they could be in for DvdB.

Anustart89

Deal could be done with Flamengo for Pereira €10m
Take the money and run.

Knowing us though, we'll probably think he's had a very successful spell there and deserves another chance and give him a new six-year contract.

Donut

You must be joking…. Just take the bloody money and never look back!!
Exactly, take the 10 million and run, there's probably a million players like him in La Liga and South American leagues.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Umm, why aren't we interested in this guy ?
Young offensive fullback right ?
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love me some Dest, but this place would melt down the first time (likely in minute 5) he didn't track back after charging forward.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Tuchel will scream at him enough to get him to track back. He is speedy with skills, needs more discipline, but he is young. Get him with the right coaches and he can blossom.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Tuchel will scream at him enough to get him to track back. He is speedy with skills, needs more discipline, but he is young. Get him with the right coaches and he can blossom.
This I could get behind, as long as he plays. Is he really going to get time ahead of James on the right though? He has looked meh on the left for the US and when I have seen him there for Barca. There is real talent in there somewhere, but the attitude needs some fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.