Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
This I could get behind, as long as he plays. Is he really going to get time ahead of James on the right though? He has looked meh on the left for the US and when I have seen him there for Barca. There is real talent in there somewhere, but the attitude needs some fixing.
He will not take away from James, but given his speed and skills Tuchel will find use for him. Tuchel has really been transitioning the team to the 4-2-2-2 and 4-3-3 when the opportunity is there. I think he will lean a lot tactics and understand much better how to play several positions. I think he brings more than Alonso and Emerson. There is plenty of opportunity for him on a loan. I can't believe how much progress Saul and Sarr have made under Tuchel.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Incomings unlikely in January
  • United are planning out incoming summer transfers and will start working on them from February onwards.
    • Priorities
      • Midfielder
      • Attacker
  • Main focus for January: outgoing transfers
    • Martial
      • United allow him to leave on loan.
      • United want his wages to be fully covered.
      • Loan fee: £6M
    • Amad can head out on loan.
    • Dean Henderson wants to be loaned out.
    • Donny van de Beek is open to leaving United.
    • Juan Mata is entering the final 5 months and is free to talk to any team for a summer signing.
    • Eric Bailly wants to leave, but a transfer's unlikely because of AFCON

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Kicker

Note: Samassékou is a defensive midfielder who can also play a box-to-box midfield role.

Samassékou's recent Kicker interview:
Yes, that’s still the case, because I’ve always had my dreams and it’s hard to part with them. I’m already very grateful to Hoffenheim and always will be, but at some point, I want to join one of the best clubs, it’s always in my heart, but I won’t reveal the name. If the opportunity arises to switch to the club of my heart, I will not slam the door in the face of those in charge.
Samassékou's Onze Mondial interview from 2020:
Of course, since I was little, I’ve been a big fan of Manchester United. Playing in that league has always made me dream, and I want to give myself the means to achieve that goal.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

At Barça they have NOT talked about the Süle option. It can be offered, but at the moment there is no news.

Niklas Süle theme: the highest economic offer on the table is from Newcastle.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The full quotes on both Henderson and Donny:
You said after the game on Monday that Dean Henderson missed out through illness but you also said that he had requested a loan move a couple of weeks back. What is the situation? Will he be staying at United this month?
"Well, I told him that I would like him to stay because he's a fantastic goalkeeper. In training yesterday, he had another couple of fantastic saves. I really like to have him on board, as one of three top goalkeepers. I can fully understand that he wants to play because he's in an age where, as a goalkeeper, he should regularly play. On the other hand, we are still in three competitions, we need the three goalkeepers we have right now. I told him that but I can also, on the other hand, understand his desire to get game-time elsewhere in the Premier League."

What's the latest on Donny van de Beek, I know you've spoken about his position, what's the latest on him and could he be allowed to leave this month, after all?
"I mean, it's the same situation as it is with Dean. I'm glad to have him in the squad, he came on in a last 15-20 minutes against Villa in the cup game and he did well. He's always performing on a high level in training. For him, I have a conversation two weeks ago after training exactly about that. I told him I would advise him to stay until the end of the season, and then, of course, with the World Cup coming up in winter, he wants to play in the World Cup for his country and Louis van Gaal obviously told him that in order to be a regular starter for the World Cup, he needs to regularly play for his team. I can understand his desire to play, on the other hand, we have a lot of competition in our squad in exactly those positions."

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Problems relying on players with the future in the balance? There is too much amazement about this stuff, it is normal: when there are managers who come to the end of the contract, it is not that they try less. If you do badly on the pitch you won't find the contract either at Juve or elsewhere.

CEO Arrivabene explained the situation well: all evaluations will be made in March-April. It's a planning question, we just have to think about working.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Highlight:

Other bits:
  • Barcelona will pursue Cesar Azpilicueta and look to sign him when he becomes a free agent.
  • Atletico Madrid prefer Daniel Wass to replace Trippier (despite Valencia wanting to keep him).
  • Álvaro Morata is also a target, but that's contingent on Juve finding his replacement. (There is a recent update on Morata...)

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Yesterday, Italian newspaper La Repubblica linked Manchester United to Fabián Ruiz as part of their story on Davide Frattesi gaining interest from bigger Italian clubs (including Napoli). However...
At the moment there is nothing between Manchester United and Fabián Ruiz.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
:eek:

What happened there? I thought he was their next big thing. Any chance he might move here?
Injuries + COVID took Dest out of the team for a while, and Xavi just doesn't seem to favour Dest at all. To be fair, though, as good as Dest is going forward, he's a defensive liability, but that goes for most modern full backs such as Hakimi.

GlasgowCeltic

Didnt Bayern want him first, seems the best move for him. Christensen on a free would be great for Bayern too.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • PSG & Mbappé are in talks over a short-term contract extension.
    • Mbappé still wants to leave PSG at the end of the season.
  • Marquinhos will extend for two more seasons.
  • PSG is monitoring their midfield situation. Goal: trim down the squad by letting go of some of their midfielders.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
They did indeed, and they're still keeping in touch with him according to Marsden and Llorens in the article.
Dest and Davies bombing down the wings? Amazing for CONCACAF, fantastic viewing offensively, and a calamity defensively. Where do I sign up?

Pep's Suit

Jason Burt, who's a top top source for PSG, confirms Mbappe is in talks to extend. Honestly this doesn't really surprise me. PSG losing him just months before Qatar '22 was always unlikely. And also explains why most sources expect Haaland to join Real.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Jason Burt, who's a top top source for PSG, confirms Mbappe is in talks to extend. Honestly this doesn't really surprise me. PSG losing him just months before Qatar '22 was always unlikely. And also explains why most sources expect Haaland to join Real.
The extension will only be short term as PSGs hardball has clearly backfired and it turns out they are scared to lose him for free after all. Now they will likely have to pay him a king’s ransom to add another year to his deal but still negotiate with Real in the summer.

bucky

Yesterday, Italian newspaper La Repubblica linked Manchester United to Fabián Ruiz as part of their story on Davie Frattesi gaining interest from bigger Italian clubs (including Napoli). However...
Can there please be something between United and Fabián Ruiz.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
It makes absolutely zero sense for Mbappe to renew if he wants to leave in the summer anyway? He could and will demand an enormous signing on fee from Real in the summer (or anyone else really) as a free agent - so why give that up so PSG can get a transfer fee?.

Pep's Suit

Yeah, that doesn't make any sense. I think the reality is no other club will pay him more than PSG, one way or another. And who knows, maybe they promised him Zidane and Mbappe's only 23, I always thought he'd stay in France until 25-26. Benzema's still so good, there's WC in November, I can see many reasons why Mbappe would sign 1+1 / 2 year extension.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
After gaining a bunch of interest from Inter, Atalanta, and Tottenham during the summer, Nahitan Nández is now being targeted by Torino.

Torino want an exchange of loans with Cagliari: Nandez loaned to Torino in exchange for Linetty on loan to Cagliari.

the_cliff

Source: Kicker

Note: Samassékou is a defensive midfielder who can also play a box-to-box midfield role.

Samassékou's recent Kicker interview:

Samassékou's Onze Mondial interview from 2020:
So we've been linked with Haidara, Dieng and now Samassekou. Only Malian midfielder that we haven't been linked with is the best one (Bissouma).

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
  • PSG & Mbappé are in talks over a short-term contract extension.
    • Mbappé still wants to leave PSG at the end of the season.
  • Marquinhos will extend for two more seasons.
  • PSG is monitoring their midfield situation. Goal: trim down the squad by letting go of some of their midfielders.
Nothing new. Mbappe said it before he didn't want to leave PSG for free back in summer. He wants PSG to get a transfer fee. PSG refused to do it last summer, may be this time they can make an gentleman agreement.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Sensi hasn't been getting much playing time at Inter, but whether he'll accept leaving Inter is another matter altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.