Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pep's Suit

Don't forget Isco, that's another £200k p/w. And they still didn't move Ceballos, Mariano and Jovic. That should be another £250k p/w.

SAFMUTD

How is Real Madrid are pulling this? Signing the best two talents in the world at the same window? How can they come up with such salaries?
Bale, Isco and Marcelo will most likely leave for free in the summer. Plus they'll try to move Hazard and Jovic.

That will free up the wages needed.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

What Rangnick said after being asked about any incoming transfers in January:
I don’t know. We had some talks about that last week with John Murtough and with Ed and with Richard and we spoke about it but I’m not involved in that directly. So of course, they will let me know if something happens. Work behind the scenes is being done by John and his colleagues.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Corinthians is the team most interested in Diego Costa, who will most likely continue playing in Brazil. The forward has to sign the termination with Atlético Mineiro and then he will be able to negotiate with Timão. Rumors about Arsenal: Diego does not contemplate returning to England.

Hester_manc

Newcastle ? Option to bounce if relegated, see if he can still play in England, could be good for everyone.
I could see him in a club like West Ham. It will be a level down for him compared to Inter and he will be able to become a good player for them.

Superden

I'm bored at the platform and got ball ache. Is there nothing for us muppets to get onboard? Were halfway through Jan ffs

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
So Rolf lied? Or he was asked to be a sub and didn’t want to be. Or Tony is full of shite.
I think you have players that don’t respect Ralf, but don’t want to have the appearance that they are acting like spoiled children. It is only going to get worse.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
He was fully prepared to play, just that he wanted to be in goal, you know, so he wouldn't have to run.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
In other news, having your agent brief the press about how you want to leave, without speaking to the manager or club about it first is, well, pretty disrespectful to the club.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
So Rolf lied? Or he was asked to be a sub and didn’t want to be. Or Tony is full of shite.
I'm firmly in the Martial camp. That Rangnick fella seems a bit disingenuous to me. He doesn't seem to have any affinity with the players like Solskjaer did.

I don't get why Tony Martial is getting so much stick. It's not like he wants to leave United because he doesn't like the club anymore. He just wants to leave to go and play. I can't see him going on strike or doing a Kane or anything like that. All Rangnick has to do is play him. You can't blame the likes of Martial, Van de Beek, Lingard, Bailly, Mata etc. all wanting to move on. It should never be conflated with their affiliation with the club and fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.