Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocknrolla69er

If you think that he hasn’t been shite, not even bothering to put the effort in, then I think you may need to revise your opinion.
he doesn’t try when he’s on the pitch and he wants out. Get rid.
Anyone following the same suit, get rid.
our squad is full of over hyped, over paid, players sick won’t win the league. Time we stopped the rot and overrating the players we have. Including martial

Do people forget when Martial was walking around refusing to warmup properly, was it Scholes going mad about it at the time?

Guys a spoilt baby, as Neville said there are weeds in the garden, I don't get these fans who refuse to acknowledge its their Instagram hero's who are the weeds............

Il name a few

Pogba
Lingaard
Martial
Henderson

All on way too much too soon. All stealing a living with questionable mentalitys, I'd say Rashfords been influenced too.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Do people forget when Martial was walking around refusing to warmup properly, was it Scholes going mad about it at the time?

Guys a spoilt baby, as Neville said there are weeds in the garden, I don't get these fans who refuse to acknowledge its their Instagram hero's who are the weeds............

Il name a few

Pogba
Lingaard
Martial
Henderson

All on way too much too soon. All stealing a living with questionable mentalitys, I'd say Rashfords been influenced too.
A lot of CAF users sound like you - a boomer who blames a few social media posts a week - usually by their social media team and not the players themselves - for poor performances.

Imagine if you got a bollocking from your place of work because you used social media too much.

Absolutely hilarious. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

C'est Moi Cantona

He’s at the African Cup of Nations and we have an insane wage bill that’s spiralling out of control. I’d imagine we want to sell/loan players first.
They know the wage bill will be cut drastically in the summer with so many players set to leave, so not sure players absolutely have to leave now for us to do anything.

We need a midfielder now, and it'd be a headstart on all the work we have to do in the summer, so it'd make perfect sense if there's anything in it.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Don't be too surprised if he ends up at Brentford ;)

Just some additional food for thought:
  • He still has a house in London
  • Thomas Frank managed him at during his time with Denmark's youth set up
  • There is a strong Danish contingent and Danish links at Brentford already
  • He wants the game time to work his way into the Denmark set up again for the world cup
  • Money isn't his driving factor
There have been talks although obviously it's not like it's a guarantee we will sign him but from those who know IF he is going to really come back to the Premier League I would put us in the driving seat at the moment. These really are amazing times for us Brentford fans....
This would be such a feel good story, hope it happens

dan1509

So with newcastle about to sign Gosens. They now have a better rb and lb than us. Sad times.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
He’s at the African Cup of Nations and we have an insane wage bill that’s spiralling out of control. I’d imagine we want to sell/loan players first.
First bit made no sense, it's why players have agents, to negotiate contracts on their behalf, sounds like we've only just got in touch with his club let alone contract details.

Agree about the wages, but the boards incompetence of handing out huge contracts to players that don't play (Mata, Jones and Bailly etc) shouldn't have any bearing on us getting our act together - they've had long enough being useless, they need to start acting like they have a clue.

Red_toad

A lot of CAF users sound like you - a boomer who blames a few social media posts a week - usually by their social media team and not the players themselves - for poor performances.

Imagine if you got a bollocking from your place of work because you used social media too much.

Don’t think many boomers post on the Caf. What a silly post you put out there!

pascell

Not surprised he wants parity. Ornstein says in the article that Ronaldo is on more than £400k a week. Then we have Martial, Pogba, Rashford, Varane, Sancho and Cavani on £200k a week with Maguire and Shaw close to that. Our wage structure is stupid, it needs reigning in massively for what we're getting out of the players on the field.

Bestie07

Bruno is 27 and we have him tied to a contract till he is the age of 31. I would not really be offering him a mega contract and an extension right now if I was United. We basically already have him tied up with us for his best years.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Im not aware of any other job where you can
Continually keep signing new contracts when you have years left on your old one just because someone is on more money than you.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Im not aware of any other job where you can
Continually keep signing new contracts when you have years left on your old one just because someone is on more money than you.
Sounds like pretty much every job doesn’t it? I’d be annoyed if i was one of the company’s best performers and didn’t get a pay rise reflective of that over the course of 3 years.

Dazzmondo

I don't blame Bruno at all for asking for a higher wage considering he's done 10X more for us than any of the players on higher wages than him but considering the current situation we're in and the fact that he is tied down for his best years, I don't think this should be a priority right now, as unfair as it is on Bruno. Get some of the other players off wage bill first, especially Martial.

golden_blunder

Staff
Sounds like pretty much every job doesn’t it? I’d be annoyed if i was one of the company’s best performers and didn’t get a pay rise reflective of that over the course of 3 years.
Many jobs I’ve worked, you might only get a pay rise if the company meets its targets, and then it would be on a % scale. It wouldn’t be a case of going to your boss and saying “Joe bloggs is on more than me, but I do more work. I want more money”. In most other industries you’d be told to do one

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Many jobs I’ve worked, you might only get a pay rise if the company meets its targets, and then it would be on a % scale. It wouldn’t be a case of going to your boss and saying “Joe bloggs is on more than me, but I do more work. I want more money”. In most other industries you’d be told to do one
I think in most industries, if you’re doing the same job as your peers and you are doing it better then you are within your rights to expect parity. If you don’t get parity despite your best efforts then it’s time to look for another job.

golden_blunder

Staff
I think in most industries, if you’re doing the same job as your peers and you are doing it better then you are within your rights to expect parity. If you don’t get parity despite your best efforts then it’s time to look for another job.
I dunno what industries you’ve worked in but in my experience it just doesn’t work like that. You get your possible pay rise once a year and it’s based on your performance but they would have a sliding scale something like; below expectations, meets expectations and exceeds expectations then a % assigned to each. You just don’t rock up and say hey he earns 10k more than me a week, I want the same

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I dunno what industries you’ve worked in but in my experience it just doesn’t work like that. You get your possible pay rise once a year and it’s based on your performance but they would have a sliding scale something like; below expectations, meets expectations and exceeds expectations then a % assigned to each. You just don’t rock up and say hey he earns 10k more than me a week, I want the same
Sadly this isn't the case any more with the job market, because you can easily get a pay rise by moving companies - this is especially prevelant in London and tech.

golden_blunder

Staff
Sadly this isn't the case any more with the job market, because you can easily get a pay rise by moving companies - this is especially prevelant in London and tech.
Oh yeah I mean that’s the obvious way to add a significant chunk to your pay packet. But im
talking about if you’re staying

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Oh yeah I mean that’s the obvious way to add a significant chunk to your pay packet. But im
talking about if you’re staying
Yeah, but the threat of leaving and how hard it is to replace people means a lot of companies are caving in to demands. If you happen find out what someone is on, if you're any good at your job, it's easy to just chat to a recruiter and get an opportunity for the money you want. I also know a load of recruiters who get used for that exact reason, just to get their companies to give them more money. They're usually moaning about it on linkedin.

ForeverRed1

Bruno is 27 and we have him tied to a contract till he is the age of 31. I would not really be offering him a mega contract and an extension right now if I was United. We basically already have him tied up with us for his best years.
Exactly. Keep him a couple more seasons and look to recoup some of his transfer fee, bring in younger hungrier talent. Will end up with more mata, matic situations where they are past their best and sat on massive salaries.

SamMank_86

I guess the Fernandes contract renewal wouldn't be the issue it clearly is now if the club had a competent recruitment process and moved on players on big wages that clearly are here just to pick up a fat pay check.

golden_blunder

Staff
Yeah, but the threat of leaving and how hard it is to replace people means a lot of companies are caving in to demands. If you happen find out what someone is on, if you're any good at your job, it's easy to just chat to a recruiter and get an opportunity for the money you want. I also know a load of recruiters who get used for that exact reason, just to get their companies to give them more money. They're usually moaning about it on linkedin.
The companies I worked for all had their in-house recruitment team so you still went by the official company process. I still think footballers have it quite unique, especially at the higher end whereby they can just get existing contracts torn up and new ones handed out for more money

Rocknrolla69er

Imagine if those listed, played crap and were lazy............. Oh wait......

Made yourself look an absolute tool well done you

Status
Not open for further replies.