Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4YON

We got Pogba the year we qualified for Europa league. Maybe ETH makes the difference.
I would like to hope he does, still if De Jong has a choice between us and a club higher up say Liverpool, City or even from another league why choose us? It's the dangers of being outside of the top 4.

yamo123x

I would like to hope he does, still if De Jong has a choice between us and a club higher up say Liverpool, City or even from another league why choose us? It's the dangers of being outside of the top 4.
But does he have that concrete choice of City or Liverpool?You'll be throwing Munich and PSG in the mix next.....

From what I can see, we are A SERIOUS interested party and we can offer him great wages and leading role in this exciting new project under a manager he has enjoyed success with previously....not sure why people undermine the pull of our club, bad times currently yes, but we are still a huge club with a big pull

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Does he have that choice, are any of those other clubs pursuing him? Or are just making stuff up to suit a United are rubbish agenda?

sparx99

But does he have that concrete choice of City or Liverpool?You'll be throwing Munich and PSG in the mix next.....

From what I can see, we are A SERIOUS interested party and we can offer him great wages and leading role in this exciting new project under a manager he has enjoyed success with previously....not sure why people undermine the pull of our club, bad times currently yes, but we are still a huge club with a big pull
This is how I see it too. We are trying to sell a new 'project' as much as I hate that word when it pertains to football.

If City, Chelsea, PSG and now Newcastle can attract star players then so can we. We are still Man Utd, we still pay competitive wages, and we have just hired arguably the most exciting coach in football not managing Bayern, City or Liverpool.

De Jong if we could pull it off might just be a massive domino for us. Suddenly, De Ligt or Pau Torres fancies the move. Maybe Tchouameni looks at it and says I'd make a bloody good midfield playing alongside De Jong and Bruno.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Sorry, but this is bullshit.

Makes me think that the DeJong stuff is equally bullshit.
It's not really, they're both very obtainable from their respective clubs and reliable players for the new manager. They cover positions we 100% need and should provide him with a core of players who will get his training, style of play, whilst improving the first team.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Well that’s that cleared up then. Cheers
We are being linked with every decent Dutch player in the World.

All any twat of a journalist has to do is ask Ten Hag what he thinks of a player who is really good, Ten Hag is bound to say, yes that player is really good. A story comes out that he wants that player at United.

Don't you know how transfer rumours work? It's 99.9% bullshit, 0.1% fact.

Corridor of Uncertainty

All any twat of a journalist has to do is ask Ten Hag what he thinks of a player who is really good, Ten Hag is bound to say, yes that player is really good. A story comes out that he wants that player at United.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

The FDJ stuff seems to be different and from a solid source.

M4YON

They were just cherry picked names, the point remains, from reports he wants a club with UCL football, that's not us. If we are the only club involved in acquiring him great BUT if a club with UCL football steps in as a competitor for his signature it doesn't look good for us.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
They were just cherry picked names, the point remains, from reports he wants a club with UCL football, that's not us. If we are the only club involved in acquiring him great BUT if a club with UCL football steps in as a competitor for his signature it doesn't look good for us.
To someone with nothing invested in the story it looks like his agent or even Barca links him to a team with deep pockets to see if the players wants to move. If he mentions he would move buy he wants UCL, it could get other teams interested. They use Man Utd knowing your club would pay that much for a top player.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
FdJ topic with Toni Juanmartí.
  • He wants to stay.
  • To the locker room he maintains he wants to stay.
  • Upset with rumors: he has nothing advanced with anyone.
  • Xavi considers him untransferable but understands the € issue [in the club].
  • Barça in search of offer.
  • UTD City PSG Bayern attentive.
Toni Juanmartí adds that Barcelona's in search of a big offer for Frenkie de Jong.

EDIT: English Tweet

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Final bit of additional info for now:

Summary:

On the City links, Ducker did state that, whilst City were interested in the past, they are currently not interested in bringing him in this summer. This may just be City keeping an eye on him for the future unless something drastic comes up.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Exclude Sterling to United given his Liverpool history and, of course, City's unwillingness to sell their players to us.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Moyes wants a left-sided CB hence the interest in Aguerd.
  • West Ham will make a stronger push than last summer for Aguerd.
    • £20m might be enough to purchase him.
  • Other CBs that West Ham have looked at:
    • Sven Botman (unlikely due to links to bigger clubs)
    • Joe Worrall
    • James Tarkowski
      • Other clubs are further ahead.
      • West Ham prefer a younger CB (Tarkowski's 29).
The Jack Rosser article:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Marseille press conference

The full quotes:
William’s progress is linked to his development this season and the maturity he now has and his playing time. He is now consistent, he’s grown up as a player. In relation to his situation at the club, I hope that there is a possibility for us to retain a player like him, who knows the team. But I don’t know if it depends on OM, William or Arsenal, I don’t know the possibilities in this case.

Widow

Looks like the midfield will be a priority for the team this summer. It's good to see that ten Hag wants two midfielders in. Us getting started this soon is a good sign for our future prospects.
Agreed.

He surely knows that we need a lot of work and would like to transfer to be done quickly

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Sounds like..
CB
CDM
CM
RW/ST

I wonder if he'll use Donny as a wide right midfielder, seeing as Donny likes to pass and move into the right wing at every opportunity.

He'll no doubt want to improve on our full backs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.