Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_cliff

Good shout! Did he play? I rate him based on his time at PSV and from what I've seen for Netherlands. Not seen much of him at Spurs.
Was going to mention Bergwijn, apparently not wanted by Conte and has been linked with Ajax for a while now, ETH is defo a fan.

Not sure about the Nketieh shout though, I think the young PL striker is probably Richarlison or DCL.

James35

Good shout! Did he play? I rate him based on his time at PSV and from what I've seen for Netherlands. Not seen much of him at Spurs.
Came on for last 20, ETH apparently a big fan. I think he is a good player also so wouldn’t be opposed.

M4YON

Luckhurst said that United have enquired about a young PL striker.
Wouldn't surprise me if it's Richarlison. We've been linked to him before. I don't see the appeal though, to be honest.
If I remember correctly I read an article regarding us looking for a young PL striker not si long ago and both Ntketiah and Richarlison were the two mentioned. The question is who suits ETH's system better.

Dong Fangzhuo

Gonna stick my neck out and guess one out of Dennis, Broja or Edouard. Possibly Neto, but he's still coming back from his injury.
Or Joao Pedro? I think we were supposed to have scouted him when he was doing well in the championship.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Just Googled Nketieh to watch a video and I must say I'm positively underwhelmed, it was dated Oct 2021 and there doesn't seem many more comprehensive videos other than that one, but I turned it off after the "highlights" were basically mistimed headers, terrible finishing and passing into no man's land with some awkward dribbling thrown in - him being 23 in a couple of weeks doesn't mean he's exactly a diamond in the rough.

In the video he reminds me of Leroy Lita.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
A couple of Bayern Munich Tweets:

There's no Frenkie mention at this time, but he hasn't been mentioned at all by the German journalists over the past few months. Besides, signing Frenkie would go against Bayern Munich's new transfer policy where they won't spend big money on established names and rather focus on younger or lesser-known players.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Here's what I don't get with this. I don't know if he's specifically referring to Pastorello or someone else. What Pastorello said isn't really different to what Lukaku's saying in his 3rd sentence. My guess is the Italian media has been sparking some speculation on their end, which is why we've seen both Pastorello and Lukaku speak out.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The track leading to Gleison Bremer, revealed by our L'Équipe colleagues, is serious for PSG. Leonardo has put on the file several weeks ago but the competition is very strong. And like all files at this time, everything is a bit blocked.
English Tweet (summarised):

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Doesn't it sound a bit confusing?

He stated he stays, and there is no longer split game time policy in the new season, but then said PSG will have to decide.
He's probably hinting at PSG moving Keylor Navas on in order to accommodate Donnarumma himself.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Jude Bellingham is one of Borussia Dortmund's regulars and an integral part of the starting eleven. The BVB youngster talks to #BVBBSC [i.e. in the press conference] about his leadership role - and his future.
The full quotes about his future:
The only future I'm thinking about is the next game for Dortmund. I'm really looking forward to next season. I can't wait for it to finally start. But yes, I will be here next season and I will be ready.
Bonus quotes on his favourite position:
I think I'm probably strongest in one of the formations where I can play as an eight and go into the penalty area a little bit more and have more of an impact on the opponent's goal. But when I play as a six, I enjoy it as well. I like dictating the tempo. But I feel like I'm a bit far away when we create chances. I prefer to be a little more involved in the action.

JuriM

Coulibaly looked like he might be ready for some first team minutes, Can - if he doesn't leave - would also be considered a backup, the club has been linked with Bensebaini, who occasionally plays as a CB and they will probably sign another DM, who may or may not be able to drop back, too.
The club need to make a lot of changes at once, so they may have to accept compromises for some positions.
Nnamdi Collins should be first team ready soon also.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Herbert Hainer maintains the same position regarding Lewandowski:

I can't find the source, but Philipp Kessler himself retweeted this.

Last edited:

saivet

Just Googled Nketieh to watch a video and I must say I'm positively underwhelmed, it was dated Oct 2021 and there doesn't seem many more comprehensive videos other than that one, but I turned it off after the "highlights" were basically mistimed headers, terrible finishing and passing into no man's land with some awkward dribbling thrown in - him being 23 in a couple of weeks doesn't mean he's exactly a diamond in the rough.

In the video he reminds me of Leroy Lita.
He's just not very good in my opinion. I suppose I could see the logic in bringing him in as a no.2 for Ronaldo next season but when Ronaldo goes or drops off, he isn't and won't be the guy to lead our forward line. He could be a decent option for a club like West Ham or Brighton as a first choice striker but not too much more than that for me.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
I’ve actually thought Nketiah has done pretty well in the games he’s started recently. Just shows that Arteta doesn’t know what he’s doing considering he’s been starting Lacazette all season.

Realistically we should be aiming higher than Nketiah, but as a punt on a free and a (relatively) low wage, it wouldn’t be the worst idea in the world.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
@mazhar13 would it be possible to compile new list of Banned sources which could then be updated on the site by mods it would be really helpful as some of the sources being quoted of late are clearly dubious and are waste of time .
Yeah, now would be a good time for this. I've already brought this up to @Damien a couple of times, and I'm thinking of not only updating the banned sources but also updating the tier list. Let me get started with both and send them out to Damien.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Seeing reports on Twitter that we are going to sign Ivan Perisić on a free as a replacement for Alonso at LWB I assume. Sounded kind of strange initially to be signing someone at nearly 34, but from what I’ve read from Inter supporters he hasn’t lost much in terms of pace and effectiveness.

Feels like he has been linked with a PL move to about 3-4 different clubs every window for the last 5 years.

gajender

Yeah, now would be a good time for this. I've already brought this up to @Damien a couple of times, and I'm thinking of not only updating the banned sources but also updating the tier list. Let me get started with both and send them out to Damien.
Appreciate it mate .

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Nnamdi Collins should be first team ready soon also.
Covid seems to have hampered his development quite a bit. Coulibaly is a candidate, because he has proven himself in the second team, Collins hasn't even made it that far. That particular step will probably be his goal for next season.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Seeing reports on Twitter that we are going to sign Ivan Perisić on a free as a replacement for Alonso at LWB I assume. Sounded kind of strange initially to be signing someone at nearly 34, but from what I’ve read from Inter supporters he hasn’t lost much in terms of pace and effectiveness.

Feels like he has been linked with a PL move to about 3-4 different clubs every window for the last 5 years.
Looks like the report's coming from Sport Mediaset, who aren't reliable in Italy. Alfredo Pedullà responded with this Tweet:
Perisic: false and contentious that Inter offered 3 million [Euros]. It's 4.5 [million Euros] per season, there will be new meeting and the Croatian has no commitments to anyone. First he will talk to Inter, then he will decide [on his future].
English Tweet:

Superden

liverpool lose Mane to Bayern, who need him to help replace Lewa whos on his way to Barca, who have to sell FDJ to pay for it. lovely jubbly.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
How funny would it be if Bayern signed Mane as Lewandowski's replacement, because Nagelsmann convinces the management that he can pull off some fancy unorthodox setup, but then it all backfires horribly. Oh an Laimer flops, too, because feck you.

ShinjiNinja26

How funny would it be if Bayern signed Mane as Lewandowski's replacement, because Nagelsmann convinces the management that he can pull off some fancy unorthodox setup, but then it all backfires horribly. Oh an Laimer flops, too, because feck you.
They’d still win the league though.

Status
Not open for further replies.