Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea-Cow

Anyone watch him a bit more regularly? He seems to prefer the left side but he can also play upfront a bit it seems.
He looked quality against us, but I have no idea how he has done apart from that. And I think he was up against Dalot, so I guess that should be considered.

stw2022

Fabrizio is the most connected sports journalist in the world who is always unlucky in getting the scoops just after reliable journalists write about them

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Fabrizio is the most connected sports journalist in the world who is always unlucky in getting the scoops just after reliable journalists write about them
He is also very unlucky that he makes the same exact punctuation and grammar mistakes as people that report before him.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
He is also very unlucky that he makes the same exact punctuation and grammar mistakes as people that report before him.
Has there been some documentation of this? A twitter thread with examples perhaps?

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Coulibaly looked like he might be ready for some first team minutes, Can - if he doesn't leave - would also be considered a backup, the club has been linked with Bensebaini, who occasionally plays as a CB and they will probably sign another DM, who may or may not be able to drop back, too.
The club need to make a lot of changes at once, so they may have to accept compromises for some positions.
I was dreading to believe they see Can as an option at CB. Isn't Bensebaini a LB though (I also don't think he has great defensive qualities)?

Really like the two signings of Sule and Schloterbeck though, not only for Dortmund's perspective but also Germany. Those two, along with Rudiger, can form a good group center backs for the near future. Won't be as good as the time we had Hummels, Boateng, Howedes and Badstuber (pre-injury) though.

Not a lot of news regarding central midfield signings though. With Witsel definitely going and Brandt rumoured to, they might need some support in that area.

Would be a great signing for either. Think he was misused at West Ham, which ruined his reptuation but he has revitalized his career at Ajax with his performances in Europe. Think he would do really well at either club.

EDIT: Looking at Haller's highlights from Ajax, he doesn't seem as good as I remembered from Frankfurt :lol:

Last edited:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I was dreading to believe they see Can as an option at CB. Isn't Bensebaini a LB though (I also don't think he has great defensive qualities)?

Really like the two signings of Sule and Schloterbeck though, not only for Dortmund's perspective but also Germany. Those two, along with Rudiger, can form a good group center backs for the near future. Won't be as good as the time we had Hummels, Boateng, Howedes and Badstuber (pre-injury) though.

Not a lot of news regarding central midfield signings though. With Witsel definitely going and Brandt rumoured to, they might need some support in that area.

Would be a great signing for either. Think he was misused at West Ham, which ruined his reptuation but he has revitalized his career at Ajax with his performances in Europe. Think he would do really well at either club.
I believe Bensebaini actually played more CB than L(W)B this season, albeit in a back three. And Can is far from ideal at CB, but when you want to rebuild basically all areas of the squad, you can't get it all right down to the 2nd CB backup all at once. A few weeks ago there were fairly concrete links to Schlager and Laimer. So the club seems to be looking at aggressive box to box players. One of the Austrians, Bellingham, Dahoud, Can and Reyna or Reus as attacking options wouldn't be a terrible range of midfield options.

Going by the most advanced rumors:
Kobel - Meunier, Süle, Schlotterbeck, Bensebaini - Dahoud - Bellingham, Schlager - Adeyemi, Haller, Malen

That's probably not a team that can challenge Bayern over an entire season, but I wouldn't want to play against it either, if Rose can get them to work as a unit.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I believe Bensebaini actually played more CB than L(W)B this season, albeit in a back three. And Can is far from ideal at CB, but when you want to rebuild basically all areas of the squad, you can't get it all right down to the 2nd CB backup all at once. A few weeks ago there were fairly concrete links to Schlager and Laimer. So the club seems to be looking at aggressive box to box players. One of the Austrians, Bellingham, Dahoud, Can and Reyna or Reus as attacking options wouldn't be a terrible range of midfield options.

Going by the most advanced rumors:
Kobel - Meunier, Süle, Schlotterbeck, Bensebaini - Dahoud - Bellingham, Schlager - Adeyemi, Haller, Malen

That's probably not a team that can challenge Bayern over an entire season, but I wouldn't want to play against it either, if Rose can get them to work as a unit.
Yea Bensebaini can play as a CB in a 3 man system.

Hazard would also be an attacking option as well right (or are there rumours of him leaving as well)?

Dahoud-Bellingham-Schlager looks really devoid of any creativity, and this isn't like Klopp's Liverpool where elite creativity can come from the wingbacks so the central midfielders don't have as much responsibility. Would prefer someone more creative as one of the CM's, although if you remove either Schlager or Bellingham then the midfield becomes defensively weak, so Dahoud would have to be the odd one out. That would be unfair on Dahoud, who has been good this season. This is where Brandt has been incredibly frustrating, he would be a perfect CAM to have alongside Schlager and Bellingham, who can cover for him defensively, but the guy just chooses to be inconsistent.

Adeyemi-Haller-Malen doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. Malen did improve as the season went by, but I still feel his a Mhikitaryan type player. Either he'll give you an amazing performance or will be utter sh*t and cost you the game. Adeyemi I'm not convinced by and think he will be a wasted signing for Dortmund. Hopefully Reyna can stay injury free and have an improved season this time out.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Di Maria: Juventus' decision comes into focus. Maximum technical appreciation, still ongoing evaluations about the engagement/age issue. A new contact with the Argentine's entourage is expected in the coming hours.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source + more info:
  • Fee from the Sport Witness article: €3.5m
  • Marquinhos signed a 5-year contract with São Paulo, but FIFA don't accept that contract length as he was underage when he signed it.
    • The contract length limit for underage signings is 3 years, so his contract will expire at the end of this year.

Caesar2290

If we can get Kane for anything below 80 million pounds that would be a really good deal.

I know I know... he is old, injury prone, but hear me out. I think he can be our RVP in the sense that he will revitalize our attack, and now that City has Haaland, Spurs can't start a bidding war with us.(there are 2 clubs that can afford himus and Chelsea)

As things stand Spurs need the cash to revitalize the squad. Kane hasn't exactly been too thrilled the way Levy has handled his promise and has lost his motivation for a good chunk of last season.

I think both parties might be looking for a new start. Kane to revitalize his career and Levy for the cash needed to satisfy Conte's demands.

I know he isn't 23 any more, but he doesn't rely on pace as much as he used to. He can easily play another 5-6 seasons in the PL providing injuries don't completely ruin him.

He would also improve our attacking players. Bruno missed someone who can hold the ball up, while Ronaldo needs the CF to play of in order to be even more effective.

Speculation so far, but I wouldn't be against Kane joining us this summer.

AndySmith1990

If we can get Kane for anything below 80 million pounds that would be a really good deal.

I know I know... he is old, injury prone, but hear me out. I think he can be our RVP in the sense that he will revitalize our attack, and now that City has Haaland, Spurs can't start a bidding war with us.(there are 2 clubs that can afford himus and Chelsea)

As things stand Spurs need the cash to revitalize the squad. Kane hasn't exactly been too thrilled the way Levy has handled his promise and has lost his motivation for a good chunk of last season.

I think both parties might be looking for a new start. Kane to revitalize his career and Levy for the cash needed to satisfy Conte's demands.

I know he isn't 23 any more, but he doesn't rely on pace as much as he used to. He can easily play another 5-6 seasons in the PL providing injuries don't completely ruin him.

He would also improve our attacking players. Bruno missed someone who can hold the ball up, while Ronaldo needs the CF to play of in order to be even more effective.

RVP came in to an already strong team. We're in need of a rebuild. Kane would be an utterly stupid transfer to make at this time

manuchamp88

If we're going for a more experienced striker again, I'd rather have Lewa. Sick of being bent over a barrel by Levy. I reckon Kane might go to Real Madrid or PSG - hope he does, anyway. Would interesting to see how he does in a different league. He'd actually be a good replacement for Lewa, but Bayern would never spend that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.