Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDevilRoshi

Wow, that's a crazy decision to make career wise from Ramsay, TAA is the best right back in the work right now who also just happens to be from Liverpool - only 23 too.
I hope it doesn’t happen but that’s the word up here is that Klopp really likes him and wants him next season at Liverpool. I was hoping he’d stay at least 1-2 more years at Aberdeen to develop and get regular game time. Then get a move to a bigger club he knows he’d be 1st choice there.

Definitely a very bright prospect.

ShinjiNinja26

I hope it doesn’t happen but that’s the word up is that Klopp really likes him and wants him next season at Liverpool. I was hoping he’d stay at least 1-2 more years at Aberdeen to develop and get regular game time. Then get a move to a bigger club he knows he’d be 1st choice there.

Definitely a very bright prospect.
Klopp likes him so much he’d like to stall his career by having him sit on the bench every week instead of playing regular football because there’s no way he’s getting in ahead of TAA. Utd should be seriously looking at this kid.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

I like Kalajdzic as a player, but if Bayern sign him as Lewandowski's replacement Brazzo will probably have to hire private security for him and his family.

Especially in combination with this:

roseguy64

I like Kalajdzic as a player, but if Bayern sign him as Lewandowski's replacement Brazzo will probably have to hire private security for him and his family.

Especially in combination with this:

Looked at his injury history and he's had a few long term ones. Wouldn't trust him to last a full season.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Atletico Madrid confirm that Luis Suarez will become a free agent this summer.

EDIT: More info

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Dybala confirms that he will be a free agent this summer. Thread:
It is hard to find the right words to say goodbye, there are so many years and so many emotions involved, all at once....
I thought we would be together even more years, but fate puts us on different paths.

I will never forget everything you have made me experience, every game, every goal.
With you I grew, I learned, I lived and I dreamed.
It was 7 years of magic, of 12 trophies and 115 goals that no one will take away from us. Never.
Thank you for supporting me in difficult times.

Thank you to those who accompanied me during these years: from the first to the last, from the fans to the people working inside the company, everyone, coaches and teammates, employees and managers.

Wearing this important jersey along with the captain's armband has been one of the greatest pride of my life, which I hope to show my children and grandchildren someday.

Tomorrow will be my last game in this jersey, it's hard to imagine, but it will be our last goodbye. It won't be easy, but I will walk onto the field with a smile and my head held high knowing that I have given everything for you.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Looked at his injury history and he's had a few long term ones. Wouldn't trust him to last a full season.
One has been a broken foot, another a busted shoulder. Last season he didn't miss a single game. It's not like he tears something every time there's a tough run of games.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
They're sort of trying to make out he's not for sale while also saying he's very much for sale.

It's almost as if they are trying to ensure they get the best price

Nero

How many different ways can Barcelona say "we don't want to sell him... but we do really".

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
They have Griezmann and Felix for that position and role. Unless one of the two leaves, more likely he will end up at Inter
It's not likely to be Griezmann according to Atleti's president.
The president of Atlético de Madrid speaks about Griezmann: "Unless you say otherwise, he will continue. Do we have to renegotiate? That is the least important thing, when a player wants to play for a club, money is the least important", to Movistar.
EDIT: English Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.