Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

Rangnick confirms Cavani's departure from United.
Shut up you social media prats, do you realise he flipped a middle finger at one of our supporters. I pray that Arnold sacks these clowns who continue to embarrass us with their shocking posts

croadyman

Hopefully the former. Not signing one last summer was suicide from Ole for me, failure to sign one this summer and I would lose faith in ETH immediately, its without doubt our biggest priority in my mind, we actually probably need two as we have none now
Yeah a holding DM and tempo controller like De Jong is absolutely essential right now

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Shut up you social media prats, do you realise he flipped a middle finger at one of our supporters. I pray that Arnold sacks these clowns who continue to embarrass us with their shocking posts
That Tweet was published before kick-off, so this announcement preceded Cavani's incident.

Red_toad

• Xavi wants a prolific striker like Lewandowski, a new centre back, and a new midfielder.
  • Negotiations are currently underway with Azpilicueta and Marcos López
Any chance they’re still interested in Lindelof? Kill 2 birds with 1 stone and include him in any deal :devil:

Blood Mage

10 years ago there'd be no chance of a mid-table club snapping up players like Coutinho and Kamara. Insane how competitive the Prem is now thanks to almost every club having filthy rich owners.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
10 years ago there'd be no chance of a mid-table club snapping up players like Coutinho and Kamara. Insane how competitive the Prem is now thanks to almost every club having filthy rich owners.
Not sure about that. Middlesbrough had Juninho, Emerson and Ravenelli and still were relegated

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Not true.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
This is a myth.

Boro had Juninho. Brum had Dugarry. Van der Sar played for Fulham. Tevez & Mascherano for West Ham. Djoukaeff, Okocha, for Bolton.

There’s loads.

Status
Not open for further replies.