Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
News Itakura : Remaining at Schalke turns out to be difficult. The problem: The purchase option of over 5.5 million €. [Manchester] City really wants to sell. S04 hesitates. Many inquiries, including three interested parties from the Bundesliga.

Coops73

’We’ve always spent the money’ :lol: Who is this we?
Exactly, all I want to hear from this cnuts mouth is “we’re selling up, this club has been a boil on my family’s arse the day my old man bought it, fecking hate Manchester “

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
’We’ve always spent the money’ :lol: Who is this we?
We as in the Glazers.

….& he’s not wrong we’ve spent over £1BN since Fergie retired. Got feck all to show for it. But we’ve spent more than anyone in Europe

Red_toad

We as in the Glazers.

….& he’s not wrong we’ve spent over £1BN since Fergie retired. Got feck all to show for it. But we’ve spent more than anyone in Europe
They include themselves as part of the ‘we’? If they wanted to be part of ‘we’ then they‘d have needed to invest, not just take.

Red_toad

Aggressive defender who plays on the front foot, I’d say would be very good in the premier league and a warrior. Only downside is he’s a bit too brave and has had injury issues. Be a good option at the prices being quoted.

Red_toad

They own the damn club.
Thanks for pointing that out, well thanks Mr Glazer for allowing the club to spend money on players that the fans and sponsors raised that didn’t all go to service the debt you lumbered onto the club.
Seeing you’re a bit triggered so I’ll back it up for you. Go have a nap or a warm beverage or something.

Lee565

He would not be the definitive answer for defensive midfielder role we need to fill but he would have been a free transfer upgrade on mctominay who is not definitely not good enough and could then shift for 10-20 million

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
We have a deal in place with Atalanta for a player they don't even own yet and only have on loan at the moment? Yeah I'm calling BS on this one.

Sports witness must be one of the worst sources out there.

Tavern in the town

We have a deal in place with Atalanta for a player they don't even own yet and only have on loan at the moment? Yeah I'm calling BS on this one.

They’re not a source, they simply collect news stories from foreign press. They’ve cited the actual source in the article.

Santos J

Sport Witness 99% of the time are not a source, they just translate.

McFred2022

As they have an option to buy they can take that up at any point before the loan finishes. This type of thing has happened before

Baxter

This has happened before in Italy.

Emerson at Barca too.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
They aren’t a source. They report other sources. Although often it’s the bullshit local tabloids, yeah.
Just as bad then given the following they have. He belongs to Juventus. It takes 10 seconds to find that out.

OmarUnited4ever

That's how spurs signed Romero from Atlanta.

Romero was on loan from Juve to Atlanta with option/obligation for 16m euros.

Atlanta activated the buy option last summer and then sold him for 30m euros to Spurs.

Atlanta could do the same with Demiral, but I'm not sure he is even a target for us,, and Sport Witness aren't that reliable, but technically speaking, Atlanta can field offers for the player as they practically own his economic rights.

ti vu

Selling a 34 year old Lewandowski and buying a 30 year old Mane, especially when there are talented attackers in the market, isn't the right strategy.
The issue is Bayern risk losing Lewandowski for nothing next summer. If they can pull off a straight swap (in term of wage/keeping the current wage structure in tact and transfer fee), it's a good deal given the situation.

This is more about situation than strategy..

Status
Not open for further replies.