Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Official: Graham Potter is Chelsea's new head coach on a five-year contract

A sad day for Brighton and a bad day for Chelsea. I'm all for this. It ain't gonna work!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2):
Lyon are interested in Dan-Axel Zagadou. Peter Bosz wants to strengthen his backline and the defender is free of any contract. West Ham are in pole position for this deal. The English are offering a four-year contract to the former Dortmund player.
However, from Hugo Guillemet (Tier 3):
OL is not on zagadou what is this sudden rush

Last edited:

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
We don't care, it's a United Forum. We hate Chelsea and everything thing they stand for. It's a disgusting club and everything they do is an embarrassment to the league.
There is a transfer thread explicitly for Man Utd transfers Einstein.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Avisa Nordland via Nettavisen

Kjetil Knutsen on the recent Brighton links:
Firstly, I have Morten Wivestad as my agent. I have been clear that now I stand with my head in a pressure cooker, and things that are outside Bodø/Glimt I am completely uninterested in. I do not want any enquiries, and I do not answer any calls. Whether it’s +35 or whatever. I don’t answer +47 either. I only have 100 percent focus on Bodø/Glimt. Even people in my immediate circle ask if something is happening. The answer is that I have no answers, because I am only focused on what is here.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Tier 1:

Spurs have a 50% sell-on clause included in Marcus Edwards' Sporting contract.
50%?! Absolutely nuts Sporting accepted that. Wonder if they’ll try do what Porto did when they sold Mourinho and Rodriguez to Monaco.

Impulse

Tier 1:

Spurs have a 50% sell-on clause included in Marcus Edwards' Sporting contract.
How do Spurs have a sell-on clause when they sold him to Vitoria Guimaraes, and he's been subsequently sold on to Sporting?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Olé

Caicedo when asked about joining Potter in Chelsea:
Right now I’m very focused on Brighton and the World Cup. I want to have a great World Cup and then we’ll see what happens. I think they are one of the best teams in the world and nobody would turn down an offer from Chelsea or any other club like that. It’d be a dream to be in the best teams in the world and succeed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.