Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Wasn't he Arse's sporting director in everything but name/title?
In terms of transfer and recruitment, sure, but this promotion now allows him to run other aspects of the club outside of recruitment.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Will be interesting to see how they go about this, whilst Russia are under sanctions there's surely no chance that Chelsea will be able to pay a transfer fee?
Yeah I'm not sure how all of that will work. I guess it could be possible for Russian clubs to receive transfer fees, if the incoming money is also sanctioned and unusable by the club? I don't know though but Chelsea have continued to pursue Zakharyan since last summer.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Will be interesting to see how they go about this, whilst Russia are under sanctions there's surely no chance that Chelsea will be able to pay a transfer fee?
It has been arranged that he will become a citizen of Armenia in December. His sale will be handled by an Armenian bank. He will still have dual citizenship and play for the Russian team.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It has been arranged that he will become a citizen of Armenia in December. His sale will be handled by an Armenian bank. He will still have dual citizenship and play for the Russian team.

Interesting. Thanks for the info. I did not know this.

King Kendrick

@WeePat he's guaranteed to get citizenship as his parents are Armenian nationals. Shame, wish we had another Armenian at united.

IRN-BRUno

Right. So they'll still be paying a transfer fee by evading the sanctions.

That doesn't look good and I think it's most likely his visa application will be refused.

Messier1994

Right. So they'll still be paying a transfer fee by evading the sanctions.

That doesn't look good and I think it's most likely his visa application will be refused.
Only persons and companies in Russia particularly singled out, named and listed in EU/US/UK legislation are sanctioned. It’s perfectly legal to do business with everyone else in Russia.

Dynamo Moscow is not sanctioned.

However, most if not all Russian banks are sanctioned. Hence, it is very hard to make payments to Russia, including Dynamo Moscow. There are different way to solve this. Move the money to a place which can make payment to Russia is the most common one. There are legit payments that must be made to Russia, and this is a problem in those cases.

X