Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Tier 2:
The idea that a club like missing out on 1 season in the CL is that big of a deal is kinda funny. What's even funnier, if this story is true, is Havertz thinking his inability to show anything even in the ballpark of resembling consistency doesn't have anything to do with Chelsea being out of the CL next season.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 3:
Amadou Onana refuses Chelsea!
While the Blues have tried to convince the Belgian, he wants to stay at Everton, preferring to focus on the rest of his season.
Will Chelsea come back for him?
Rough translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:

From Aulas himself:
Since I am actively participating with Vincent Bruno Laurent in this great winter movement, I am pleased to confirm the team for KTE but also to specify that Malo, a great hope of the OL, will continue to play with the OL at least until 30/06/23
Partial translation:

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1 corroboration on Gusto & Onana:
  • Chelsea offered a number of their players on loan to Everton as part of the deal.
  • Chelsea won't attempt to get close to Lyon's valuation; they aren't willing to pay over the odds.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Rashford has only been back to his best for the last 4 months. The previous 20 months he was rubbish.

What's your point?
Players have very strong games and not so strong games and they come in streaks. I would not think to say that our recent forward play is because of Kai, but that he is adversely effected by it. He is still a quality player and far far from being a flop. Same goes for Rashford.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Its simply another example of the high quality discussion some of our opposition fans bring to the Caf…

We aren’t worthy
I do wish they'd take their billions and go and play on another Forum.

Mind you, didn't they con a team in China to give them a ridiculous amount of money for one of their cast offs a few years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.