Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReligion

Abusive
I get what it is, but when have you ever seen that reported on before as a significant part of a transfer story? It is decent business for Chelsea given the circumstances but that Matt Law is wetting himself to labour the point.
Oh it’s the Chelsea media trying to spin it.

The fact is they’ve lost millions again just like they did with Rudiger and Christensen.

Trying to paint allowing your best players to run down their contracts and leave for free, or in this case a minimal amount, as some sort of master stroke is moronic.

GwilDor

He'll probably thrive under Arteta. Phenomenal player in the right system. Partey - Jorginho - Ødegaard is a hell of a midfield.
I think this is perfect for Arsenal. Xhaka has been very good this year, but Jorginho is a short term upgrade on him inna segment in between Xhaka/Partey role, adding a very able body, and some needed experience to the squad.

Guessing they will still try for Caicedo in the summer for a more long term solution. This signing increase the chances of an Arsenal PL title quite a bit in my book.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
I think this is perfect for Arsenal. Xhaka has been very good this year, but Jorginho is a short term upgrade on him inna segment in between Xhaka/Partey role, adding a very able body, and some needed experience to the squad.

Guessing they will still try for Caicedo in the summer for a more long term solution. This signing increase the chances of an Arsenal PL title quite a bit in my book.
Xhaka is an undisputed starter for the current Arsenal team. Jorginho if on board is to provide back up for Partey for the single pivot role in front of the back 4. Elneny is out again and Lokonga is not ready at the moment, so it is a panic buy.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
With SC Braga's Vitinha choosing to join Marseille instead of Southampton, the latter club are now going for Onuachu.

Tier 1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.