Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoPace

We need a right winger who can rotate/compete with Saka if Arsenal qualifies for CL next season.
Would it be shocking if Arteta just has Jesus earmarked for role now that Balogun is scoring most weeks and Trossard and Nketiah look playable as 9s? He did it okay with City.?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
The line we told you about João Félix does not change, on the contrary, it is reinforced.

The Portuguese is very happy with his experience in London and will push to stay at Chelsea. He wants it to be a long-term project.

Todd Boehly will negotiate with Atlético de Madrid.
Translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
  • Palace's latest offer: £200k/week (includes bonuses & other payments)
  • Al-Ittihad's offer in weekly wages: £320k/week
  • Al-Nassr are still interested along with clubs like AC Milan and others in Europe.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Robin Koch has developed into a leading player at English relegation candidates Leeds United - and now hopes to return to the German national team. In an interview with SPOX and GOAL, the 26-year-old defender talks about his accomplishments...
Koch on his contract situation:
During the season, I want to distract myself as little as possible with future planning. Initial talks are currently underway between the club and my agent. Towards the end of the season, and during the summer break, I will deal with it. Now, my focus is 100% on our games and goals.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Iñaki Peña, imminent decision: he must decide now whether or not to renew his contract with Barça.

He has two official offers on the table: Galatasaray and Fenerbahce ([Altay] Bayindir, on Tottenham's list).

Another Premier League club is pushing hard.
Rough translation:

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Kane to United or Bayern and Lukaku to Tottenham to replace him. Lukaku then gets to rejoin Conte who he enjoyed working under at Inter.
:):D

That would be the dream….so not happening….the Lukaku part.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I'd be very satisfied if Chelsea dropped £100M on Rice :D

Truth is, the money they're throwing about, they're going to be linked with anyone and everyone this summer.

I doubt it's worth believing anything about Chelsea transfers until they actually happen.

We don't need another ChavsCafe thanks.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Julián Álvarez signs a one-year contract extension, taking his current contract to 2028.

Status
Not open for further replies.