mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Ben Brereton closed with Villarreal
  • 4 years
  • Passed medical at Christmas
  • Signed and closed everything a few weeks ago
A great deal. Free signing, 23 years old and has already proven his ability in England, so selling him if it goes well will be easy.
Villarreal have already signed Ben Brereton.
  • He has signed for four years.
  • He passed his medical at Christmas.
  • He will have a salary that puts him in the upper echelon of the squad.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
I follow the English League more than the Spanish League. I would like to go and work there. I don't see myself in the Premier League because I wouldn't go to just any team; I would like to go to one that aspires to big things and there are a lot of coaches there.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Highlight:

This is based on recent reports from Barcelona that Gundogan and Barcelona advanced in their talks despite no full agreement (mainly due to Barcelona wanting to add in a clause that'd allow them to loan out Gundogan should the club not be able to register him).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:
  • Liverpool are the favourites to sign Mount.
  • Juventus are also interested in the player along with Manchester United.
    • United see Mount as a more affordable alternative to Jude Bellingham.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: interview with Kicker

The relevant quote:
My big goal is the Premier League, we’re working on that. There may be one or the other option. There were several interesting enquiries last year, including from there, but that would have come too soon.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Amorim's also ruled out (Tier 1):
Rúben Amorim will not be Chelsea's next manager. The Sporting coach is focused on the Alvalade project and believes he can still reach the Champions League qualification places.
Amorim himself mentioned this as well in today's press conference (via A Bola):

The full quotes:
I really like being here, I’ve seen many coaches move to other championships and they weren’t happier. This is an important factor. I’m not looking for anything, I value what I have and not what is said. I’ve had contact with other clubs, Sporting knows, but I want to stay. If I have to leave, either because I’ve been pushed by white handkerchiefs or because I’ve gone to another club, it will happen naturally. I won’t be the one to open the door, Sporting deserves respect.

If I have to go, I will. If I want to go, I tell the president, Hugo Viana, and I will, but I already said: I want to fulfill the contract, I have very clear objectives for what I want to do. Anyone who wants me will have to pay the clause because that’s my way of doing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.