Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious George

This could be amazing for the club. Just need to keep them fit. Surprised teams like Villa, Newcastle or us aren't in for this pair on a double free.

Double freeeeeeee!

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion

Couple of days old now, but sets up an interesting story. Brighton do not need to sell and don't want to. Cucurella is not pushing for the move ... at the moment.

M4YON

Couple of days old now, but sets up an interesting story. Brighton do not need to sell and don't want to. Cucurella is not pushing for the move ... at the moment.
Hair raising negotiations... I like it :lol:

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I wish we would extend this thread to the national league. My local club announced a new signing in Tesco over the weekend

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

With Bissouma gone for a decent fee it leaves you in a nice area where you can wait for City to cough up or not. I can see it going the way of when we let go of Stones. Drags on for most of the summer until City give way and spend 40-50m on him.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
With Bissouma gone for a decent fee it leaves you in a nice area where you can wait for City to cough up or not. I can see it going the way of when we let go of Stones. Drags on for most of the summer until City give way and spend 40-50m on him.
It's new and exciting territory for us, before selling White last year for 50M our biggest sales were Knockaert to Fulham for 10M and Ulloa to Leicester for 9M, now suddenly we have players that top clubs really want! Bissouma goes for 30M and we don't mind as we know who is stepping up to that position, we don't have Cucurella's successor yet so that's a bit different but if City want to pay north of 50M then we'll happily say goodbye and trust whoever the club bring in in his place, their purchases for the last few years have been nothing short of stunning, I can not think of a dud.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It's new and exciting territory for us, before selling White last year for 50M our biggest sales were Knockaert to Fulham for 10M and Ulloa to Leicester for 9M, now suddenly we have players that top clubs really want! Bissouma goes for 30M and we don't mind as we know who is stepping up to that position, we don't have Cucurella's successor yet so that's a bit different but if City want to pay north of 50M then we'll happily say goodbye and trust whoever the club bring in in his place, their purchases for the last few years have been nothing short of stunning, I can not think of a dud.
Yep, you’re starting to turn into a club which isn’t really threatened anymore by relegation. As long as Potter stays you’ll be ticking along nicely I think.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal

If we get them and Martinez that would put us close to a 200M summer. Serious sign of intent from the Kroenkes after last summer and even more pressure on Edu/Arteta to deliver something with that future team.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If we get them and Martinez that would put us close to a 200M summer. Serious sign of intent from the Kroenkes after last summer and even more pressure on Edu/Arteta to deliver something with that future team.
Don’t quite get the Raphinha move — isn’t Saka, your best player, best on the right?

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Don’t quite get the Raphinha move — isn’t Saka, your best player, best on the right?
Yes but he and Raphina can both play on both flanks. The main thing is Saka is being overplayed, it's a miracle he stayed mostly fit. His form dropped quite a bit in the last 8/10 games.
Add EL next season and we can manage his time better. I honestly don't think we're preparing for a Saka transfer and i don't think he himself is already thinking of City/Liverpool. He seems like a very bright guy who won't go warm City or Liverpool's bench to cash in at 22.

Red_toad

Hammers certainly improving their squad. Like Broja as a player, right attitude and works his socks off for the team. Would have liked United to have taken an interest, he’d have been a good option in the squad.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
More info on Inter's loan offer:
Lukaku-Inter update:
  • Paid loan: €7million fixed.
  • Variables related to team performance.
  • NO players involved.
  • Chelsea ask for 10 fixed.
  • Romelu, ready to return.

As advanced by Matteo Barzaghi

RedPed

Whatabouter.

Source:
Considering Chelsea are still paying for the fecker, Inter are really having a laugh. They should be covering all of his wages as a bare minimum. I really hope this move breaks down. Couldn't think of anything better than Chelsea being stuck with him for two or three more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.